New Somali talent in the Swedish leagues

22 and he's already bald lol.

And how many of these have we seen? Even Isak the Eritrean made it but we don't have a single player who's made it.
The first 2 guys are mid 20s We gotta be patient there’s never been this amount of Somali talent in professional football our time is coming

@El Nino scandi niggas going ham when can we expect a premier league player
reer Sweden is doing something right
No they're not, circumstances and environment are vastly different.

Scandi doesn't have no where near the amount of fast twitch muscle Niger-Congo Africans and Carribeans compare to UK and in UK the scouts have a racial bias they are picking Carribean and Sub-Saharan African players they just go for the ones that have pace, jumping and strength.

Somali players on average have better technique and stamina but them racist scouts only like picking for pace, jumping and strength when it comes Carribean and Sub-Saharan players.

Scandi doesn't have no where near the amount of fast twitch muscle Niger-Congo Africans and Carribeans compare to UK and in UK the scouts have a racial bias they are picking Carribean and Sub-Saharan African players they just go for the ones that have pace, jumping and strength.

Somali players on average have better technique and stamina but them racist scouts only like picking for pace, jumping and strength when it comes Carribean and Sub-Saharan players.
Whos the upcoming Somali talent in the Uk we should know about

Last edited:

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo

You sound like a hater ngl, get this racial biology out of here :childplease:

Just lies.

One big thing that lies in these academies is nepotism.

Also, Somali parents are very strict with school + dugsi being a kids life. So whenever a Somali kid tells their parents they want to be a footballer, 10/10 times its a straight no.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

7 new Somali players to watch These guys are all teenagers to 22 outside of jabir and taha @Kisame reer Sweden is doing something right
Yea I noticed this awhile ago. Taha plays in the top football league in Sweden. That's a dope accomplishment.

Tbh I'm low-key starting to wonder why Sweden is producing Somali footballers while the UK isn't??

Yea I noticed this awhile ago. Taha plays in the top football league in Sweden. That's a dope accomplishment.

Tbh I'm low-key starting to wonder why Sweden is producing Somali footballers while the UK isn't??
Read my first post

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Sharraap dhuxul boy
Mario Bava Wow GIF by Arrow Video

Kisame

"amount of fast twitch muscle Niger-Congo Africans and Carribeans compare to UK and in UK the scouts have a racial bias they are picking Carribean and Sub-Saharan African players they just go for the ones that have pace, jumping and strength."

Meanwhile these cadaans and Latinos are still making these teams. f*ck out of here with this bullshit. If Cadaans and Latinos can compete for roster spots than a Somali athlete should also be able to make a team.

Plus this football pipeline starts early for you guys. I doubt those bantu kids you are talking about are speed demons at a young age.

Y'all niggas annoy me with this bullshit. You British niggas are the only ones afraid to compete with bantus.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
"amount of fast twitch muscle Niger-Congo Africans and Carribeans compare to UK and in UK the scouts have a racial bias they are picking Carribean and Sub-Saharan African players they just go for the ones that have pace, jumping and strength."

Meanwhile these cadaans and Latinos are still making these teams. f*ck out of here with this bullshit. If Cadaans and Latinos can compete for roster spots than a Somali athlete should also be able to make a team.

Plus this football pipeline starts early for you guys. I doubt those bantu kids you are talking about are speed demons at a young age.

Y'all niggas annoy me with this bullshit. You British niggas are the only ones afraid to compete with bantus.
They are cowards, they have an inferiority complex.

Kisame

They are cowards, they have an inferiority complex.

Never felt inferior to Madows because I've literally witnessed how hard they train just to get pro opportunities.

Look at Texas track and field for example. These high school track meets got future Olympians. These are high school teens running the 100m in 9-10 second ranges. Majority of these niggas start running track while they were in elementary school. Most of them are multi sport athletes as well so when it's not track season most of them are also playing American football. These guys will have 10+ years of track and field experience by the time they graduate high school.

A lot of these guys have been multi sport athletes since they were kids. Madow parents heavily support their children's athletic dreams. Till this day I've never seen a Somali family give their child the same opportunities as these madow families.