New Proposed Federal Map of Somalia

Federalism did not fail in Somalia. but i can say that its not going as smooth as it should be,
because the Center aka (Xamar) does not want it to work, and is always trying to destroy it.

Federalism is not going smooth. It is suppose to be a joined power between states and central government. But a few states do not want to give up any power to the central government that federalism dictates. America had this problem few hundred years ago when they implemented federalism. Washington struggled with a few states that did not want to give up any power. Somalia is going through the same faze at the moment. I believe 90% of us don’t understand federalism.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Bossaso port is actually property of the federal government fyi so i can see where hes coming from. Kacan gov built it for all Somali citizens. Garcad however I applaud the people for the local initiative
Yes, Bosaso port was build by the regime. But that regime collapsed three decades ago and Puntland inherited it.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I forgot about the garacad port. That's 3 ports in 1 very low populous state. Lets but the qabil aside, economically speaking it will be counterproductive to have 3 ports in 1 state. With the south and center states, each having only 1 port, the 2 ports won't be able to keep up with demand, and the northeast ports are too far away......Now If u think that's acceptable u are either a low IQ or qabilist.

Also, U can't compare a personal property to national property.
What a dumb logic. War maxa kagalay anyone how many ports we build or have? what's stopping those folks building thier own ports?

I forgot about the garacad port. That's 3 ports in 1 very low populous state. Lets but the qabil aside, economically speaking it will be counterproductive to have 3 ports in 1 state. With the south and center states, each having only 1 port, the 2 ports won't be able to keep up with demand, and the northeast ports are too far away......Now If u think that's acceptable u are either a low IQ or qabilist.

True. Anyways Garacad is going to be a jetty port rather small compared to the one being built for Hobyo which is going to be a commercial port. And similar ones like Garacad will eventually be built in el macan, and barawe to serve the shabelle regions once security improves

What a dumb logic. War maxa kagalay anyone how many ports we build or have? what's stopping those folks building thier own ports?
Yall claiming hobyo port now too???? Cause I was talking about the new proposed Northeast state. who built the Bosaso port???
"Yes, Bosaso port was build by the regime. But that regime collapsed three decades ago and buttland inherited it. "
source.gif

Last edited:
Neither does the Northeast state. OP was asking a hypothetical question. IDK why yall Buttlanders attacking me for
The port of hobyo will be built eventually inshallah and will serve the Interior. It’s just a matter of when

Farm

VIP

These people are something else lol.... some countries have ten ports next to each other. Why can’t they just say they can’t build a port on their own instead of dancing around it ? lol

Farm

VIP
True. Anyways Garacad is going to be a jetty port rather small compared to the one being built for Hobyo which is going to be a commercial port. And similar ones like Garacad will eventually be built in el macan, and barawe to serve the shabelle regions once security improves

Why do some people feel the need to lie? Garacad isn’t a jetty port it’s literally a commercial port and will be deeper than even Bosaso.

Warya i'm being civil here berbera was also built by national goverment. You can f*ck off with that rhetoric it's garacad & bosaso for pl, hobyo is for central/galmudug.

Kismayo port is in the south,Mogadishu port is also south feel fee to use whatever one you'll have to pay your taxes or make your own if your not happy.

:damedamn:
What happened last time we had a dictator?
2bda551d79f0c9448a712a745247cedd--siad-barre-somalia.jpg
We were head of the AU
We had the best African army
We had honour in the international community
All qabils were equal and minorities respected
Biggest exporters of bananas
Somali writing system introduced

The jabhads forced ina Siyaad to act in the way he did. Imagine if a province produces terrorists who ignore their leader, the state will take measures to stop them. Of course it was excessive and AUN to those who were unjustly murdered

Ina Siyaad Baare was the best thing to happen to Somalia post Mad Mullah

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
To all my federalist what do you think of a restructure of the current system of federalism. I believe we can convince the centralists in federalism. Its pretty clear that the current system is flawed as the new states are based on clan geography rather than the original administrative regions. These two maps is what i propose as the new Democratic States of Somalia. One map is the original 18 regions and even more decentralized. The second map is more or less similar to the current states however are more inclusive and isn’t based on clan borders. View attachment 114759View attachment 114760
If this happens forget about north or south, we will have problems everywhere:williamswtf:

Trending

Latest posts