New President HSM’s appointments. National Security Advisor, Chief of Staff etc

Jungle

VIP
Cumar finish went to Turkey asiga oo xilka laga qaaday ayuu soo labanaa :lolbron:
I agree but he still apologized to Hasan Sheikh for his previous comments. Another mudulood man will take over and it seems like it will be Reer Mataan this time.

I agree but he still apologized to Hasan Sheikh for his previous comments. Another mudulood man will take over and it seems like it will be Reer Mataan this time.
I am hearing it’ll be either Yusuf Madaale or Mungaab. Galmaax are demanding it this time but Beerey is pushing Yusuf Madaale to take it this time.

Is this the path dameer Ulosow wants to take? giving posts to Hawiye? Let’s see if goes anywhere with that unuka leh mentality

Stop the calaacal. Ever since farmajo lost it’s been non stop crying and coping from you

The weird thing is HSM has always been good to MX.

To be fair this is the weakest Position he's appointed that National Security Advisor is a SAHAN / WEST guy. DONT LIKE HIM ONE BIT

AAW will be really good for the drought management he's articulate and will do a fine job.

All these post don't really matter to much the main post is

NISA , ARMY , POLICE, PM

If he gets those right he's sorted !!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The weird thing is HSM has always been good to MX.

To be fair this is the weakest Position he's appointed that National Security Advisor is a SAHAN / WEST guy. DONT LIKE HIM ONE BIT

AAW will be really good for the drought management he's articulate and will do a fine job.

All these post don't really matter to much the main post is

NISA , ARMY , POLICE, PM

If he gets those right he's sorted !!
They want him to do the impossible, kick out Madoobe/incoming OG president of Jubbaland. Well that’s not happening

They want him to do the impossible, kick out Madoobe/incoming OG president of Jubbaland. Well that’s not happening

He tried that last time and failed , farmaajo tried that and failed.

I am traveling back to GEDO soon, the main consensus seems to be from people back home. IF Ahmed Madobe is gone we can reconcile.

I think the amount of crimes Madobe as committed make it a bridge to far. But majority of MX/Gedo have accepted that Kismayo like other cities in Somalia is now an OG city that fine but other tribes have to be allowed to live in peace/work and be protected like mogadishu/garowe ect and they can rule it. Gedo will be like bosaso ruled by locals with other tribes being protected.

We can all work together and build something beautiful but madobe has to go to much bad blood . insallah a couple more years and the angle of death will take care of that problem.

I am traveling back to GEDO soon, the main consensus seems to be from people back home. IF Ahmed Madobe is gone we can reconcile.

I think the amount of crimes Madobe as committed make it a bridge to far. But majority of MX/Gedo have accepted that Kismayo like other cities in Somalia is now an OG city that fine but other tribes have to be allowed to live in peace/work and be protected like mogadishu/garowe ect and they can rule it. Gedo will be like bosaso ruled by locals with other tribes being protected.

We can all work together and build something beautiful but madobe has to go to much bad blood . insallah a couple more years and the angle of death will take care of that problem.
Nigga go login with your other username sheegatadatahy cune.

1653495587895.png

Deg Deg: Xasan Cali Kheyre ayaa laga dhigayaa lataliyaha gaarka ah ee Madaxweynaha ka caawinaya sidii deyn cafinta Soomaaliya iyo arimaha la xiriira shidaal baarista qaranka.

Dhinaca kale lataliyaha gaarka ah ee dhinaca dhaqaalaha Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh ayaa waxa uu umagacaabi doonaa Xasan Aadan Hoosoow oo ay walaalo yihiin murashaxii madaxweynaha Cabdi Aadan Hoosoow.

I like Hassan Dameer policies - He is an extremist HAG.
Keep HAG Gov within HAG family .

And Not only that keeping HAG parasite politician money hungry closer by appointing them to a position.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

You show me there is more to Mx then the online crazies from Caabudwaaq.

That is Ina Shaqalle , the clueless nacas that is obsessed with ‘confederation’ lol

1) wallahi i am not

2) I am a reer diini man who’s part of a family business that generates 1/2 million every couple of months

3) we have done more for gedo than you ever have

4) just because I am MX doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything you say

5) please accept the realities on the ground. I agree with everything you say about madobe but the truth is Kismayo is now an OG city and most locals on the ground accept that. They don’t however accept madobe and never will. The guy is pushing 80 years old so we don’t have to deal with him Much longer but the longer you fight this simple premise the longer we are all losing.

6) I was a centralist like you but this election has clearly shown we are an con-federations and most people in gedo believe that. Even if you don’t.

7) my advise to my fellow mx in galmudug / Mogadishu + all is to reconsider and recognise this reality and thankfully most in Somalia have !

8) finally I understand that there are some loser in the con-federate system like ashraaf/ .5 ect but to you and all centralist I say this before you can help other you have to help yourself.

1) wallahi i am not

2) I am a reer diini man who’s part of a family business that generates 1/2 million every couple of months

3) we have done more for gedo than you ever have

4) just because I am MX doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything you say

5) please accept the realities on the ground. I agree with everything you say about madobe but the truth is Kismayo is now an OG city and most locals on the ground accept that. They don’t however accept madobe and never will. The guy is pushing 80 years old so we don’t have to deal with him Much longer but the longer you fight this simple premise the longer we are all losing.

6) I was a centralist like you but this election has clearly shown we are an con-federations and most people in gedo believe that. Even if you don’t.

7) my advise to my fellow mx in galmudug / Mogadishu + all is to reconsider and recognise this reality and thankfully most in Somalia have !

8) finally I understand that there are some loser in the con-federate system like ashraaf/ .5 ect but to you and all centralist I say this before you can help other you have to help yourself.
Mx is one, no such thing as mx reer gedo or mx reer galmudug and kismaayo is under Kenyan occupation, once they leave it will be mx city again. You are not mx, or sound like one. Thanks for proving me right. Keep exposing yourself.

Bye

Trending