New President HSM’s appointments. National Security Advisor, Chief of Staff etc

Abu Camaar, Fahad Yasin Godkiisa biyo ugu soo galeen!

this guy has been advocating for many months to investigate the Ikran Tahliil case.

Jungle

VIP
Hussein Macalin, National Security Advisor.

Hussein Sheikh Mohamud, Chief of Staff

Mohammed Amin Sheikh Osman, deputy Chief of Staff

Hinda Ulusow, Chief Protocol of the Presidency

Mohamed Amiin was a senator and ran for the Harti Abgaal senator again as a UPD member but Colonel AfCadeey of Himilo Qaran took the seat.

^^ and he was one of the politicians who spoke in Mirinaayo after the failed 2 year extension. Him, Abdullahi M Nuur and Mahad Salaad were the only politicians who spoke that day.

HSM truly humiliated this guy, I thought he would give him a big position like a Minister but all he gave him was drought represantitive?:heh:

Ina lilaahi :deadpeter:
This is Temporary post until an PM is chosen after a months and than will he select Ministers, in the meantime AAW will be Special Representative for Humanitarian Affairs of Somalia responsible of huge cash $$$ for the Abaar.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HSM truly humiliated this guy, I thought he would give him a big position like a Minister but all he gave him was drought represantitive?:heh:

Ina lilaahi :deadpeter:
He’ll be feeding gaajo Gedo as well don’t worry. Good public service to be feeding the starving Somali people. This is the worst drought in many decades so it’ll be a massive task. Someone with a public profile and expertise is important.

I don’t why anyone would expect a minister position given HSM hasn’t even picked a PM to hand out those.

Btw AAW was opposition to HSM in his reign as well so it’s not like they have history of working together. We’ll see what roles are offered to who after the cabinet positions come up for discussion

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is Temporary post until an PM is chosen after a months and than will he select Ministers, in the meantime AAW will be Special Representative for Humanitarian Affairs of Somalia responsible of huge cash $$$ for the Abaar.
He’ll be feeding gaajo Gedo as well don’t worry. Good public service to be feeding the starving Somali people. This is the worst drought in many decades so it’ll be a massive task. Someone with a public profile and expertise is important.

I don’t why anyone would expect a minister position given HSM hasn’t even picked a PM to hand out those.

Btw AAW was opposition to HSM in his reign as well so it’s not like they have history of working together. We’ll see what roles are offered to who after the cabinet positions come up for discussion
Straight coping your biggest opposition leader has been given a .5 position like Khadiijo Diiriye :heh: :heh:

I am liking how @Jungle people operate they truly know how to humiliate Habar Dugaag.:deadpeter:

Jungle

VIP
I think HSM lowkey qabyaaliste he will give that position to someone like Tareedisho or some other Waceysle not harti abgaal
All the same reallly but Harti had this position the most and during his term Colonel AfCadeey was head of the Villa Somalia guuto. He is now a Senator and amiin who lost the seat has now been named as deputy chief of staff. Its new era tolka tolka lee waye

:pachah1:

Cumar Finish raali gelin soo doontay oo laga aqbalay:pachah1:

All the same reallly but Harti had this position the most and during his term Colonel AfCadeey was head of the Villa Somalia guuto. He is now a Senator and amiin who lost the seat has now been named as deputy chief of staff. Its new era tolka tolka lee waye

:pachah1:

Cumar Finish raali gelin soo doontay oo laga aqbalay:pachah1:
Cumar finish went to Turkey asiga oo xilka laga qaaday ayuu soo labanaa :lolbron:

Trending