Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Admin are you simping by being a feminazi

officer.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Helios :wowsweat: I feel like you knew something intuitively was about to pop off when I suddenly went from lowercase to uppercase. That's what I call awesome powers of observation.

Congrats to the ladies. Just go easy on me during my usual rants.

We're cool with freedom of expression. Your diary logs I mean threads are sometimes entertaining.

@Helios :wowsweat: I feel like you knew something intuitively was about to pop off when I suddenly went from lowercase to uppercase. That's what I call awesome powers of observation.

We're cool with freedom of expression. Your diary logs I mean threads are sometimes entertaining.
so that's why you made your name uppercase
congrats @Sophisticate and @Basic :it0tdo8:
looks like my favorite mods list has already grown :banderas:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
so that's why you made your name uppercase
congrats @Sophisticate and @Basic :it0tdo8:
looks like my favorite mods list has already grown :banderas:

Thank you former apprentice. :it0tdo8: :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Out of curiosity, how well do you think we were at reforming our adoptees? I need an honest appraisal.

To be honest, I always wanted to make it uppercase but I felt now was the perfect opportunity.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Good job @Admin for picking one of my favorite members of this forum to be a mod, @Sophisticate modship was long due and I wouldn't think of anyone else who deserve more than her, I am not familiar with @Basic but she seems to be a nice a funny chick, mashalah the gender equality on this forum is in par with the western world.

Congratulations girls and I hope you became fair to all of us and bring positivity and may be end the Somali gender war which is really unnecessary and getting tireseome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Out of curiosity, how well do you think we were at reforming our adoptees? I need an honest appraisal.

To be honest, I always wanted to make it uppercase but I felt now was the perfect opportunity.
who are these adoptees if i may ask

you're already doing great at putting them in their place :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
this place needed more female representation (the more the better) :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending