NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE TRAILER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Cage is yaac :vqbuyv0: could have never figured how this shitty show got so much hyp and shiy lamoo I swear the moment Cornell Cottonmouth got bodied by his sister show went down hill how do you kill off your most distinguished character is beyond me z3zrULC Pussy ass super hero with zero charisma or character development he is the same he was in the beginning to the end if his is not reminiscing about his dead shrink he is out there washing dishes or running away :O27GWRK:
Or Jessica Jones I don't know why people like this shit

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Luke Cage is yaac :vqbuyv0: could have never figured how this shitty show got so much hyp and shit lamoo I swear the moment Cornell Cottonmouth got bodied by his sister show went down hill how do you kill off your most distinguished character is beyond me z3zrULC Pussy ass super hero with zero charisma or character development he is the same he was in the beginning to the end if his is not reminiscing about his dead shrink he is out there washing dishes or running away :O27GWRK:

Mahershala Ali played cottonmouth really well. Only reason why I watched the show.

On average Marvel is better than DC. I'll watch Ironman over Superman any day of the week.

Ironman is a really shit batman:chrisfreshhah:

They should stick to animated movies.

DC kills animated movies :ahh:but you can't be open about that. 24 year old watching cartoons is weird :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts