NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE TRAILER

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Jason momoa is killing it with Aquaman props to him. Cyborgs a cgi mess and why isnt Grant gustin playing flash? Will it be a another DC flop? What do you think?

... and have you heard wonder womans soundtrack? Good lord hans zimmer is a genius:

Last edited:
I lost hope in DC I I knew that bvs would flop so I was ok with that but I thought for real that suicide squad would be a good movie :mjcry:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I lost hope in DC I I knew that bvs would flop so I was ok with that but I thought for real that suicide squad would be a good movie :mjcry:

Suicide squad wasnt bad. Didn't like the joker.

Cyborgs cgi looks absolutely abysmal :susp:

My hope for the DCEU died after BvS :ivers:
LooooooL no more DC films until mudane Christopher Nolan directs
Cgi??????

Man DC know how to screw themselves over

DC needs Nolan back asap. Don't know what is but lately all films have too much cgi.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I have faith in DC but Zack Snyder is not the direction they should have gone with. I'll always love DC COMICS but Batman V superman was disappointing as f*ck.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I have faith in DC but Zack Snyder is not the direction they should have gone with. I'll always love DC COMICS but Batman V superman was disappointing as f*ck.

I didn't like Zack snyders take on mos and bvs but 300 was quality. I am dc>marvel aswell.

Suicide squad was garbage atleast Bvs had a story to tell

They did a poor job of the editing. Like there was no direction but come on harley quinn was 10/10.

I didn't like Zack snyders take on mos and bvs but 300 was quality. I am dc>marvel aswell.

They did a poor job of the editing. Like there was no direction but come on harley quinn was 10/10.
The whole thing felt dumb but I agree with you Harley and dead shot where Good

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Marvel owns it in the movies and untill recently i would have said DC owsn the TV but with the release of legion marvel might even be winning TV

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Marvel owns it in the movies and untill recently i would have said DC owsn the TV but with the release of legion marvel might even be winning TV

I was watching arrow live from season 1 dropped it at season 3. Didn't bother with flash or legends of tomorrow. I enjoyed luke cage, hated daredevil. DC needs big change man.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
to much cgi , not a fan of capeshit
looks like shit
LooooooL no more DC films until mudane Christopher Nolan directs
Cyborgs cgi looks absolutely abysmal :susp:

My hope for the DCEU died after BvS :ivers:
Stop the BS, I know you're going to watch it anyway.:bell:

I was watching arrow live from season 1 dropped it at season 3. Didn't bother with flash or legends of tomorrow. I enjoyed luke cage, hated daredevil. DC needs big change man.

Luke Cage is yaac :vqbuyv0: could have never figured how this shitty show got so much hyp and shit lamoo I swear the moment Cornell Cottonmouth got bodied by his sister show went down hill how do you kill off your most distinguished character is beyond me z3zrULC Pussy ass super hero with zero charisma or character development he is the same he was in the beginning to the end if his is not reminiscing about his dead shrink he is out there washing dishes or running away :O27GWRK:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts