New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gambadh/gambar is the chair you sit on when you're making canjeelo/laxoox looooooool. I've always used it as a stoop though.
CQeKR60UwAA14te.jpg
Wow, I never knew. I don't think I have ever seen that before. You seem to know a lot, masha Allah, did you grow up in Somalia or Africa? If you don't mind me asking.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're still on this?
I didn't condemn him because I did NOT see his post. End of story. You were accusing me of being biased for what reason? What other reason are usually Somali's biased for? Don't play this game with me.
I mentioned many times that I don't condone any of this. Why would I be okay with anyone wishing death on Somali children?

Going even further, my own close family members are MJ. There is very little distance there. Don't ever come at me with this bullshit.

This is the last time I will comment on this because I know you don't actually care. You're making excuses, I've seen you flip flop and curse Dhullo's one day and claim Harti the next. You're confused
Besides, have you condemed your cousin? I haven't seen you do that.
My last question before I bid you Godspeed.

Why did you feel the need to mention that you're mareexan right after I mentioned @Bahal? Qabil allegiance perhaps :mybusiness:

Gambar

VIP
I thought, Gambar, was the headscarf. Thanks for letting me know.

You mean like the one that shows the neck? It's a fasaletti/safaletti

Wow, I never knew. I don't think I have ever seen that before. You seem to know a lot, masha Allah, did you grow up in Somalia or Africa? If you don't mind me asking.
No, lol. Say wallahi you didn't have it in your house? I had a gambadh in my house that we used as a stool. We had a lot of Somali cultural stuff at home. I grew up with it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Lalune wallahi I can't count how many times I have condemned @Armadillo to the point he dedicated a whole thread to it, not to toot my own horn but you forced it out of me.

Last edited:
My last question before I bid you Godspeed.

Why did you feel the need to mention that you're mareexan right after I mentioned @Bahal? Qabil allegiance perhaps :mybusiness:
Because I have been lurking lately and noticed the bias against him. People calling him out as a qabilist when everyone here except for a few are qabilists. Gee, I wonder why? I'm not the only who has noticed. Others have pointed it out.

You're one yourself yet you're slyly accusing me of being biased. I think you know what you're doing
:ulyin::ulyin:
Anyway, I see you're not willing to stay on topic here. Deflecting as usual.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Because I have been lurking lately and noticed the bias against him. People calling him out as a qabilist when everyone here except for a few are qabilists. Gee, I wonder why? I'm not the only who has noticed. Others have pointed it out.

You're one yourself yet you're slyly accusing me of being biased. I think you know what you're doing
:ulyin::ulyin:
Anyway, I see you're not willing to stay on topic here. Deflecting as usual.
By he who holds my soul in his hand the only reason why I detest bahal is cause he's an apostate.

You mean like the one that shows the neck? It's a fasaletti/safaletti

No, lol. Say wallahi you didn't have it in your house? I had a gambadh in my house that we used as a stool. We had a lot of Somali cultural stuff at home. I grew up with it.
No. I have like 2 Somali items in my house tbh. Lol. I need to buy some hangools or something.

Gambar

VIP
No. I have like 2 Somali items in my house tbh. Lol. I need to buy some hangools or something.
To be honest, my parents came as asylum seekers in the 80s and they were extremely home sick. They packed Somali household cultural items with them. :deadosama:I asked my mum how she packed it all and my dad said "I told her to leave them behind but she fought with me and forced us to take them with us" :deadosama:

By he who holds my soul in his hand the only reason why I detest bahal is cause he's an apostate.

Okay, but why did you drag me into this when it had:
1) nothing to do with you
and 2) nothing to do with him?
It looked mad fishy to me.

Anyway, I'll take your word for it re: you condemning him. But I never condoned anything, I'd like you to understand that. I don't support hatespeech. Somali's are all my people even if we argue and fight sometimes.

W/e we're both just going in circles accusing each other of being qabilists. Lol. It was fun while it lasted. Lets put this to rest.

I'm not new. Its @Luna if you remember me. My account was banned and I am back and regretting it already.
I never knew you were from beesha. You all are very chill and lowkey abt it yet people call us all qabilists. Smh.

Oh damn Luna your back Welcome, just got a quick question are you reer Ryerson or Reer UofT ? :gaasdrink:

To be honest, my parents came as asylum seekers in the 80s and they were extremely home sick. They packed Somali household cultural items with them. :deadosama:I asked my mum how she packed it all and my dad said "I told her to leave them behind but she fought with me and forced us to take them with us" :deadosama:
Wow, your hooyo had the right idea. Its good you were surrounded by the culture.
Your af Somali is also really good m'A. I thought you were either older or raised back home for a while.
I hope to get back to my native fluency insha Allah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Okay, but why did you drag me into this when it had:
1) nothing to do with you
and 2) nothing to do with him?
It looked mad fishy to me.

Anyway, I'll take your word for it re: you condemning him. But I never condoned anything, I'd like you to understand that. I don't support hatespeech. Somali's are all my people even if we argue and fight sometimes.

W/e we're both just going in circles accusing each other of being qabilists. Lol. It was fun while it lasted. Lets put this to rest.
Why do you find it so hard to condemn what bahal said about he wished a baby drowned? Could you put the fact that bahal is the same tribe as you to a side and bring yourself to condemn hate speech coming from one of your own mareexan tribe?

I know you find it hard but I got faith in you I know you could do it especially for a Majeerteen baby :chrisfreshhah:

Gambar

VIP
Wow, your hooyo had the right idea. Its good you were surrounded by the culture.
Your af Somali is also really good m'A. I thought you were either older or raised back home for a while.
I hope to get back to my native fluency insha Allah.
I've been back home a lot but by the time you come back, you forget. I'm ayeyo and awowe koris loool I grew up with ayeyo and awowe who taught me Somali. I learned English when I turned 5 and started school. :manny:

She's Canadian :ooh: I was about to make a marehan joke to her but now I'm glad I didn't :icon lol: too close for comfort for me

Shes a reer Toronto that probably attends Ryerson. I think... :gaasdrink:

Hold up you are Canadian as well ? Are you reer Ryerson or Reer UofT?

Please do me proud and say UofT :wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts