New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does your shithole Gayrowe produce other than traitors and counterfeit money?

Aren't you Cali Saleebaan, my own subclan kicked your folks out of Kismayu in 96. You are a weakass langaab that claims big brudda achievements. In reality you are worth less. The King is Farmaajo and the world knows it, go shake your bootyhoile for the wretched cursed Bermuda Triangle, they may given you a token spokesman position for your loyalty:gaasdrink:
What makes it worse is he was chased from the north by sub clan few generation younger:russ:
Is like your nephew beating you up and taking your home:russ:
Nigga should concentrate his efforts somewhere else instead furiously typing from his refugee camp in kenya:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bro, forget about MJ or Ali Saleeban or whatever, cure your desease ridden towns and villages.
How is life in dadaab:mjcry:

Why do you think we support gaas so much:gucciwhat:
Nacaala without him and his predecessors puntland would look just as shitty as buuhoodle.:susp:
gorawe basically is buhoodle in square shape
qTjp4tj.jpg

The way mj describe this place you would think it was new york or something :childplease:
How you gonna point to the scoreboard when mj live in tin foil roof:childplease:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Starscream lascanood is controlled by Isaac @TekNiKo cadaado is controlled by hawiye @Armadillo controlshis own land and what you guys need to know about Cali saleeban is that they're the backbone of Puntland economy Cali saleeban control most of the important business in Puntland in general that's why Cali saleeban mostly get the finance minister position cause most of Puntland finances is in Cali saleeban hands & dhishishe

@Starscream did you overheard your hooyo gossiping about mjs again? Typical chatty patty .
I'll never forget the time, a Beggarbante, on this very forum, cited "my hoyo said" as a credible source, about something about MJ.
pdgY5.jpg

Mahamoud garad vs cisman maxamud,isse maxamoud,warsengeli
@Reiko made tactics of ganging up comes from your forefathers
Mahamud garad raped and burned cisman maxamud there is a famous poem about it but now European text
@Armadillo
Look how easily i manhandled the group who made you homeless in the 1700s:mjhaps:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
View attachment 27764
Mahamoud garad vs cisman maxamud,isse maxamoud,warsengeli
@Reiko made tactics of ganging up comes from your forefathers
Mahamud garad raped and burned cisman maxamud there is a famous poem about it but now European text
@Armadillo
Look how easily i manhandled the group who made you homeless in the 1700s:mjhaps:
The only made tactic in here is you, didn't you say you get all of yojr information from your mom while she's on the phone gossiping with her friends about other clans.

Boy bye!

What thread exposed me?

The typical who goes around lying about me. You're actually believing the lie that you spew.

It would have been believable if I was SJW!! But jokes on you .

Did I mentally abuse you to the point you are being this delusional. Does it bring back Flashbacks when I call you a ? :russ:

An MJ princess procreating with a madow :mjlol:
Mj gets run through by Jamaicans in london and Toronto there the only darod inhabitants there:wow:

The only made tactic in here is you, didn't you say you get all of yojr information from your mom while she's on the phone gossiping with her friends about other clans.

Boy bye!
I like you:heh:
But lets be honest i can tell when i have you cornered:francis:
I personally believe your one of the reason why i was unbanned:kendrickcry:
Although @Bahal played a big role you probably pushed it behind the scenes :mjpls:
You gonna deny it since you pretend like you have no pull:mjpls:

Gibiin-Udug

I like you:heh:
But lets be honest i can tell when i have you cornered:francis:
I personally believe your one of the reason why i was unbanned:kendrickcry:
Although @Bahal played a big role you probably pushed it behind the scenes :mjpls:
You gonna deny it since you pretend like you have no pull:mjpls:

I'm not denying anything, I've no pull behind the scenes, secondly you and I beef without feelings being hurt.:hillarybiz:

Chatty patty dimwit.

rihanna-tongue-out-e1420123669351.jpg

Why did this thread turn into MJs vs Dhullos? Sort your issues out (especially u MJ users) and stop derailing the thread with your nonsense.
Disgusting. Niggas be rejoicing over the death of children because of some minor political conflicts. Sickos.

Gibiin-Udug

I love you :oops:

Is been great:wow:
I also double dip into the mj female population so any disease i get it gets passed around to there men:sass1:
Killing 2 birds with one stone:sass2:
Resorting to making up lies, MJ women are your superior. You couldn't even get the Mexican cross dressers what makes you think you can dip into a Majerteen girl. You wish, keep dreaming. We own you though, you can be our butler/house boy.

Why did this thread turn into MJs vs Dhullos? Sort your issues out (especially u MJ users) and stop derailing the thread with your nonsense.
Disgusting. Niggas be rejoicing over the death of children because of some minor political conflicts. Sickos.
:wow:
Watch em accuse you of being multinicker :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending