New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@shanqale Tukeh was a war hero who single handedly crushed the rebellion in Gabiley. If I was Farmaajo I would give h the Purple Cross of Honor for his services to our great nation.

:salute:

Typical mj trait showing here tagging million people against 2 people :cryinglaughsmiley:

@Gambar you come from bastardized none somali group who more or less are homeless today as thanks you deep throat a man from the same enemy then have the audacity to point your shitty mouth at dhulos.
@Reiko comes from weak little mj trash who i made her kingkong looking uncle homeless i don't need to say more:mjhaps:
Ali saleeban are langaabs this isnt opinion but fact:westbrookwtf:
As for tarnishing the great hero tukuh with lies:westbrookwtf:
The cheap women in Gibeley willingly open there legs for him just like they do in London for Jamaicans:mjhaps:
The only thing Mujahideen tuku did was defeat enemies and get his dick wet stop the lies the only kids tukuh killed were the ones snm cowards were using as shields :mjhaps:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Your hatred for MX :mjhaps:

Enlighten me. How am I the same as those who love to disparage one clan every chance they get and in some cases indifferent to the deaths of babies.

Don't try to group me or @Bahal with the people I mention
Are you marexaan? I didn't even know you know:russ:you're a good person wallah :salute:

TekNiKo

VIP
Typical mj trait showing here tagging million people against 2 people :cryinglaughsmiley:

@Gambar you come from bastardized none somali group who more or less are homeless today as thanks you deep throat a man from the same enemy then have the audacity to point your shitty mouth at dhulos.
@Reiko comes from weak little mj trash who i made her kingkong looking uncle homeless i don't need to say more:mjhaps:
The cheap women in Gibeley willingly open there legs for him just like they do in London for Jamaicans:mjhaps:
The only thing Mujahideen tuku did was defeat enemies and get his dick wet stop the lies the only kids tukuh killed were the ones snm cowards were using as shields :mjhaps:
They have their own private conversations and are extremely organized. They attack in droves like the mad rabid dogs they are. We cannot compete with their level of qabyalaad and determination to defend their wretched trend.

Notice how they claim to be the royalty of Darood yet do the utmost to thrash the Darood name! They say any man who must say I am King is no true King

:westbrookswag:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Bro, forget about MJ or Ali Saleeban or whatever, cure your desease ridden towns and villages.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They have their own private conversations and are extremely organized. They attack in droves like the mad rabid dogs they are. We cannot compete with their level of qabyalaad and determination to defend their wretched trend.

Notice how they claim to be the royalty of Darood yet do the utmost to thrash the Darood name! They say any man who must say I am King is no true King

:westbrookswag:

But we are Kings, we rule from our very own Thrown in Garowe. We don't need to have Presidency or to be in Mugadishu, to be and stay relevant.

Fact: decision and policies made in Garowe, have an effect on the whole country, and possibly the whole Horn. Hence, the butthurt outrage from yourself and others about, PL choosing to side with the Saudis and UAE.

So you and others, can go on ahead and keep crying, keep calacaling, keep b*tching, keep habaring us and your leaders can keep on working against us: MJ and PL, will always prevail (as always), we are ten big steps ahead of you lot. Only The Almighty, can bring us down and destroy us, not some hungry illiterate Marehan, not a poor diseased Beggarbant, and most certainly not a handicapped red-eyed moryaan from the shiteholes of South Mudug and Galgaduud.

TekNiKo

VIP
But we are Kings, we rule from our very own Thrown in Garowe. We don't need to have Presidency or to be in Mugadishu, to be and stay relevant.

Fact: decision and policies made in Garowe, have an effect on the whole country, and possibly the whole Horn. Hence, the butthurt outrage from yourself and others about, PL choosing to side with the Saudis and UAE.

So you and others, can go on ahead and keep crying, keep calacaling, keep b*tching, keep habaring us and your leaders can keep on working against us: MJ and PL, will always prevail (as always), we are ten big steps ahead of you lot. Only The Almighty, can bring us down and destroy us, not some hungry illiterate Marehan, not a poor diseased Beggarbant, and most certainly not a handicapped red-eyed moryaan from the shiteholes of South Mudug and Galgaduud.

What does your shithole Gayrowe produce other than traitors and counterfeit money?

Aren't you Cali Saleebaan, my own subclan kicked your folks out of Kismayu in 96. You are a weakass langaab that claims big brudda achievements. In reality you are worth less. The King is Farmaajo and the world knows it, go shake your bootyhoile for the wretched cursed Bermuda Triangle, they may given you a token spokesman position for your loyalty:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending