New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Big lies :gucciwhat:

I have Isaaq relative and I am just against SNM rebels and I did not make fun of dead citizens you are mistaking me for someone.

Qoute me from one of the threads I made fun of dead citizens.
Oh my bad, you just said there was no atrocities and no clan cleansing occurred. And your uncle Tukeh was innocent. :comeon:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...gion-to-defeat-isaaq.24137/page-6#post-599069

@TSP is this an outrageous enough comment for you to speak out against, or should I not even bother asking ? Lol

Gambar

VIP
Not only are you a hypocrite but also a liar. Cajiib. I brought the evidence and you're still denying it.
He's ridiculous just like his cousin @Canuck but I don't need to stoop down to their level. Though they claim they hate the MJ government, it doesn't stop there they hate MJs too.

He's outraged over comments about his people, so am I, but yet apparently Isaaq deserved to get massacred. My own grandfather and uncles were killed in these atrocities. You have no moral compass and I'm glad @Prince Abubu called you out.

He's ridiculous just like his cousin @Canuck but I don't need to stoop down to their level. Though they claim they hate the MJ government, it doesn't stop there they hate MJs too.

He's outraged over comments about his people, so am I, but yet apparently Isaaq deserved to get massacred. My own grandfather and uncles were killed in these atrocities. You have no moral compass and I'm glad @Prince Abubu called you out.
:ftw9nwa:

Oh my bad, you just said there was no atrocities and no clan cleansing occurred. And your uncle Tukeh was innocent. :comeon:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...gion-to-defeat-isaaq.24137/page-6#post-599069

@TSP is this an outrageous enough comment for you to speak out against, or should I not even bother asking ? Lol

That's the only one and I was overtaken by qabyaalad in that thread.

You don't see me making fun of dead innocent civilians apart from me calling tukeh innocent which I regret :Sutehja:

That whole thread was crazy with everyone posting battles and shit. And I didn't make fun of dead people tho

Gambar

VIP

You don't see me making fun of dead innocent civilians apart from me calling tukeh innocent which I regret :Sutehja:

That whole thread was crazy with everyone posting battles and shit. And I didn't make fun of dead people tho

You didn't make fun of dead people, but you denied their atrocities just like you denied even saying it. I think you should change your username to @Donald Trump since you back track so much :dead:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?

You said Tukeh was innocent which is a disgusting statement to make. He killed innocent children too. Or do their lives not matter because they are Isaaqs?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Calcaalka jooji. You can't run away with your tail between your legs now.

@waraabe

Gambar

VIP
How do you call me a liar, then back track and say "yeah I did but..."

Actually @shanqale change your name to Bill Clinton :ftw9nwa:

Do Buhoodle lives matter or do Gabiley lives matter? :cosbyhmm:

Gambar

VIP
Meaning you are by default created qabilist just by being MX !!!!!!!! Even if you have been to Somalia or know anything about tribes there. What a logic!!!!!
You mean like you? The fob Arab obsessed qabiil obsessed habar who doesn't know Somali but goes back and forth about how Dhulbahante are the reer abti of Tom, Dick, and Harry? Like I said before, learn Somali before you participate in FKD. :deadosama:

You mean like you? The fob Arab obsessed qabiil obsessed habar who doesn't know Somali but goes back and forth about how Dhulbahante are the reer abti of Tom, Dick, and Harry? Like I said before, learn Somali before you participate in FKD. :deadosama:

You are killing me here :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending