New disease outbreaks in buuhoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Your hatred for MX :mjhaps:

Enlighten me. How am I the same as those who love to disparage one clan every chance they get and in some cases indifferent to the deaths of babies.

Don't try to group me or @Bahal with the people I mention
I have no hatred for MX, stop trying to spin it. Just embrace your tribalism.

giphy.gif

You even liked the comment where @shanqale called Cali Saleeban laangaab.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sorry but @shanqale was 100% right in this topic. You know damn well calling someone Langaab is tame compared to calling for genocide and enjoying deaths
Langaab is way worse are you kidding me, I wanted to choke hold shanqale's fat fuleey ass when he wrote that. Nobody comes for my Ali saleban cousins.

you could use sour in that context as well.

as in they were qaraar

Don't give them any attention, they are thinking that their ghetto rants is English, they are product of public housing and ghetto neighbourhood. Honestly I never laughed like today.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Big lies :gucciwhat:

I have Isaaq relative and I am just against SNM rebels and I did not make fun of dead citizens you are mistaking me for someone.

Qoute me from one of the threads I made fun of dead citizens.
You will be quoted and you will be ousted as a hypocrite.:fittytousand:

I support Barre's regime with the Isaaq people, he did what he had to do.:samwelcome:.

Found it.

This is embarrassing, how could you say that? You're a hypocrite. I'm disgusted by your comment.

You will be quoted and you will be ousted as a hypocrite.:fittytousand:

Found it.

This is embarrassing, how could you say that? You're a hypocrite. I'm disgusted by your comment.

Post the thread link :lol:

Creating fake quotes. I don't even use that old guy smiley.

I only use Gucci and Chapelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending