halwa

✨🌙
Never heard of young, newly wed Somalis living with their in-laws :mjlol:

I think you’ve watched one too many Bollywood dramas, love. :drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many young so Somali couples when they get married, the male takes his bride to his family untill they have the money to move into their own.

My question is how can you have sex in your parents home , wouldn't everyone hear noises?

I think it's best to save up first and move into your own apartment and have it ready after your wedding cause that's totally wack.

:cosbyhmm::deadosama:

I agree. Its tacky to do halaal waasmo at hooyos house.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Many young so Somali couples when they get married, the male takes his bride to his family untill they have the money to move into their own.

My question is how can you have sex in your parents home , wouldn't everyone hear noises?

I think it's best to save up first and move into your own apartment and have it ready after your wedding cause that's totally wack.

Aren't you going to live with your Bosniak in laws?

Because that is what we do in Bosnia after getting married. The parents live on the bottom floor, and the sons on the floors above until they get on their own feet and are able to build their own houses, often in the direct proximity of their fathers house.

:pachah1:

Ever beat a chick at her parents, the adrenaline is mad. The nut after got you like

upload_2020-1-8_16-23-47.gif

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

GOD YOU MAKE ME SO HORNY

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I have gotten head in the back seat of a van while her parents drove us to the movies 10 minute head 15 minute car ride
Should of married her

Scariest shit ever and the greatest feeling at the same Time

To bad this is not a true story I'm a obsese camel who hasn't seen his dick 50 years I live in the sewers with teenage mutant Ninja turtles and eat pizza and surf the net all day shits fucking hard April won't give me pity sex and master splinter might have given me the black plague

Trending

Latest posts