New couples

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Many young so Somali couples when they get married, the male takes his bride to his family untill they have the money to move into their own.

My question is how can you have sex in your parents home , wouldn't everyone hear noises?

I think it's best to save up first and move into your own apartment and have it ready after your wedding cause that's totally wack.

:cosbyhmm::deadosama:

Not everyone does it. Only the Young ones here in the states I've seen doing it.They live with their parents for one year and save up for their own place.
You ppl living like in somalia..in europe not like that..we rent our own house before we get married and test drive ourself then we get marry and move togetha...

1gpipw.jpg

Macalin M

Out here
Walahi my house looks new, but the noises it makes is so bad, I cant open a door without it screaming like crazy, I cant walk in my room because the neighbour's across the road will hear it lmao
Nope i live in those new build houses and one punch to the walls will make a hole.
My mum is always trying to swap homes.
My house is old school. Proper brick shit. Only time I hear across walls is when my Hooyo shouts my name. Got some 6th sense or something.

also when the African neighbours are having some party (or one of them is getting beats kkkk)

My house is old school. Proper brick shit. Only time I hear across walls is when my Hooyo shouts my name. Got some 6th sense or something.

also when the African neighbours are having some party (or one of them is getting beats kkkk)
The party is the worst. I feel you

Trending