New coronavirus variant named "Mu", up to 16 different variants being monitored by the WHO!

Apollo

VIP
You finally accepted the reality eh? Bill Gates said we would be under COVID restrictions until 2022

Nevertheless vaccinated, but I can see how the elites are abusing the covid situation for socioeconomic transformation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Haalooo Waasshoooo

Welcome to the world of Anxiety and depression OH dear Extroverts! ha ha ha ha

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nevertheless vaccinated, but I can see how the elites are abusing the covid situation for socioeconomic transformation.
Be prepared for annual boosters your Vaccine Passport wont work if you dont take it

As long as you produce more than you consume, you should be alright. Develop as many different skills as possible, hyperinflation will hit us all.
You finally accepted the reality eh? Bill Gates said we would be under COVID restrictions until 2022
I say 2025 would be the earliest.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@AbdiGaalDoon @TekNiKo @Sophisticate

The global elite will use this covid shit to start communism. We might get shitty ass lockdowns for a decade until the economy is so transformed it resembles a new form of communism.

They can go to hell. I was Pfizer'd on the condition that masks are no longer required, all restrictions are lifted, and life return completely to normal. Well vaccine passports were officially announced today and people have moved the goalposts yet again that children under 12 must be vaccinated before we even discuss about normalcy. I am door knocking for a far right party today. Trudeau is going to lose as per opinion polling. There will be a civil war if they continue this for too long. We are all mad as hell.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

I think forever. Our grandchildren will be living under lockdowns.

I heard of a "climate lockdown" conspiracy theory just this week. They are going to make us ride bicycles to work and stop heating our homes in the winter. I totally believe it. They called the vaccine passport a conspiracy theory a year ago and called those who said it was coming as "kooks". I am very sorry for not believing those who warned us. You were right.

TekNiKo

VIP
I think forever. Our grandchildren will be living under lockdowns.

I heard of a "climate lockdown" conspiracy theory just this week. They are going to make us ride bicycles to work and stop heating our homes in the winter. I totally believe it. They called the vaccine passport a conspiracy theory a year ago and called those who said it was coming as "kooks". I am very sorry for not believing those who warned us. You were right.
Yeah they called is crazy conspiracy theorists I wont be surprised if forced quarantine units are coming to those who refuse to capitulate to their system. It already started in Ireland

and Australia

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Yeah they called is crazy conspiracy theorists I wont be surprised if forced quarantine units are coming to those who refuse to capitulate to their system. It already started in Ireland

and Australia

What's happening in Australia is very frightening.

I dare the government tell us to get booster vaccines or otherwise we are no longer considered fully vaccinated. People are waking up. Protests are getting larger.

reer

VIP
me getting my vaccine.
20210831_165202.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
What's happening in Australia is very frightening.

I dare the government tell us to get booster vaccines or otherwise we are no longer considered fully vaccinated. People are waking up. Protests are getting larger.
The cuck Ford has caved into the pressure, he should be impeached

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Screenshot_20210903-034130.png

The vaccine passport is a gate way to the creation of digital citizenship. If you are fine with biometric tracking and monitoring at the cellular level along with the integration of all spheres of life from what you think and how you feel to your associations, work, education, financing/banking and surveying all your bodily processes/functions from the inside out then knock your dystopian loving self out. I want no part. And before I'm misquoted no I do not think these vaccines are equipped to do that but allowing government overreach will make what I said above a reality.

Trending