New coronavirus variant named "Mu", up to 16 different variants being monitored by the WHO!

I hope they will check your titer first, like they already do with other vaccines, before mandating a 3rd, 4th, nth booster shot.
Read an article where it says that it is possible to differentiate between a vaccination and a previous infection based on your titer. So perhaps they need to define which titer level "guarantees" immunization.
If they continue this semi-draconian, inflexible all-or-nothing approach and it is bi-annual booster shots,...
xRm8Q2.gif

I will take three more jabs and so no mas after that (hopefully I'm done with uni by then)

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
New variants will come as those before them, tens of variants, only are harmful, if the goddamened masses took the vaccine and staid complied with the restrictions for a while we may had passed this situation long time ago, every anti vaxxer is let himself to a good host for possible harmful variant and dragging us back
1630659205523.png

New variants will come as those before them, tens of variants, only are harmful, if the goddamened masses took the vaccine and staid complied with the restrictions for a while we may had passed this situation long time ago, every anti vaxxer is let himself to a good host for possible harmful variant and dragging us back
View attachment 199285

vaccine is untested long term & not safe. It doesn’t stop spreading or infection. It has 0 use besides lowering symptoms.

99.7% survival rate is someone who never takes a shot. 99.7% is someone who does take a shot.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
vaccine is untested long term & not safe. It doesn’t stop spreading or infection. It has 0 use besides lowering symptoms.

99.7% survival rate is someone who never takes a shot. 99.7% is someone who does take a shot.
It was tested enough, that was it was approved. It doesn't spreading and infection yes, it was designed for that.

These rates that you wrote is your suugo science

View attachment 199285
Funny enough even tho I’m not anti vaccine and I myself had to get vaccinated for work. It’s not the non-vaccinated population that actually breeds these variants, it’s the vaccinated. Same with antibiotics - if you only take half of your prescribed meds the more you’re susceptible to antibiotic resistance. Same with vaccines, the less effective the vaccine the more vaccine resistance you’ll end up with.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s important to get vaccinated, it help saves lives and gives our precious healthcare workers much needed break. Together we can defeat covid :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Funny enough even tho I’m not anti vaccine and I myself had to get vaccinated for work. It’s not the non-vaccinated population that actually breeds these variants, it’s the vaccinated. Same with antibiotics - if you only take half of your prescribed meds the more you’re susceptible to antibiotic resistance. Same with vaccines, the less effective the vaccine the more vaccine resistance you’ll end up with.
He does not understand (1) you cannot totally get rid of this pathogen through covid-19 vaccination it does not provide sterilizing immunity like small pox or polio (2) vaccination can contribute to the faster evolution of strains due to a little concept called immuno-evasiveness. I'm cool with anyone doing something because it's their choice or they legitimately believe they are more protected by getting vaccinated but when they repeat incorrect and biased information ad nauseum and expect you to suspend your capacity for reason I can't just sit back and watch that happen. I'm more pro-choice in that make vaccines voluntary like the flu. Don't threaten people's livelihoods for something that isn't full proof with it's fair share of potential adverse events rare as they may be. There have actually been more safety tested vaccines with fewer post-vaccination fatalities that were taken off the US market (i.e. the Swine Flu Vaccine in 1976). This makes people think that the profit motive is much greater than the desire to reduce hospitalizations or deaths. Especially with the downplaying of natural acquired immunity vis-à-vis vaccination and the availability of cheap and effective drugs for Covid-19 (that are currently demonized in N. America). If they really wanted to increase their compliance rate actually make these drug manufactures pay out settlements to the vaccine injured. They are the ones that are the most censored, least protected and unheard group out there.