New Bosaso fish market opening tomorow. video inside(voice changed for security reasons)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They will open the new fish market tomorow. i secured my self a table alhamdulilah. its nice but its located in a neighborhood called xafada carab and its surrounded by newly build hotels. the closest hotel to the market is litteraly 10 feet away and its owned by a ruthless osman moahmud man named Gayre who owns and runs a school for daqan celis. lol. i think he hates all diasporas. because once one of his business partners was introducing him to me and he just brushed me off lol. i actually locked up my cousin from england with the permission of his mother. there is a lot of somali girls from america locked up there
@Suldaanka @Crow @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @kickz @Armadillo @Abdalla @halwa @PuntiteQueen @MSGA @GBTarmy @Gambar

:pachah1:How many American Shaniqua Xalimos are in the Daqan Celis school:mjlol:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
They will open the new fish market tomorow. i secured my self a table alhamdulilah. its nice but its located in a neighborhood called xafada carab and its surrounded by newly build hotels. the closest hotel to the market is litteraly 10 feet away and its owned by a ruthless osman moahmud man named Gayre who owns and runs a school for daqan celis. lol. i think he hates all diasporas. because once one of his business partners was introducing him to me and he just brushed me off lol. i actually locked up my cousin from england with the permission of his mother. there is a lot of somali girls from america locked up there
@Suldaanka @Crow @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @kickz @Armadillo @Abdalla @halwa @PuntiteQueen @MSGA @GBTarmy @Gambar
Manshallah! This is nice and it’s very well built and that they actually built taps for water is good for the hygine. The floor is also built so the water goes into the sewege nice

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Wow! This is amazing. I canttt beliefffff it. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Seriously, this is so good. The amount of job prospects and healthy vitamin D the folks are getting is nimco. MashaAllah.

Kiss the ground for me. I haven’t seen Bosaso since 2014. This brings tears to my eyes :it0tdo8:

And the place looks gorgeous.

All the best with your fish business. I hope it goes well for you.

Ps: The salmon is really good. Get that and don’t overcharge the people :p a kilo should be around £13. You work out how much that is in dollars
I haven’t been to bosaso since 2006:mjcry:

I saw some people complaining about the fish market near the port closing down but the government just moved it to a better place great move by them cleaner and better security.
They closed the old for security. It was next to the dekeeda without a good barrier

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Woah! I thought I was bad.

Stuck in Europe? :ftw9nwa:

You should get there ASAP. I recommend it for your insanity problems :ftw9nwa:

You will love it there. You from Laanta Hawada?
I have been to somalia 2 times but i went to Hargeisa to my family there :kodaksmiley:Inshallah i will go back this summer or next

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
While in mogadishu
295D795A-7549-4640-A7BF-62D769947F27.jpeg

halwa

✨🌙
i was in bosaso 2014, begining of 2015 and 2017 and now

I would go to bosaso every 2 weeks. We usually stay in Waaciye because my grandmother lives there.

And whenever I was in bosaso I would stay in my uncle’s hotel and roam about bosaso with my cousin under strict supervision. My dad is too overprotective. Couldn’t really explore bosaso that much

I didn’t even get the chance to go the beach :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I would go to bosaso every 2 weeks. We usually stay in Waaciye because my grandmother lives there.

And whenever I was in bosaso I would stay in my uncle’s hotel and roam about bosaso with my cousin under strict supervision. My dad is too overprotective. Couldn’t really explore bosaso that much

I didn’t even get the chance to go the beach :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:
My cousins are from waciye :ohhh:They have told me many funny stories about that place :mjlaugh:

Trending