New Bosaso fish market opening tomorow. video inside(voice changed for security reasons)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why is it Osman Mahmoud have the best areas in Puntland. Qardho best weather and town. We own laanta hawada in Bosaso, it's like the hollywood suburb of Bosaso. We own Birta Dheer in Nugaal, my own bah dubays. And look what it says even by western standards.

BIRTA DHEERA, Puntland Somalia – A small, well kept village along the Garowe to Galkayo road in Puntland, north Somalia is undergoing a quiet revolution

We osman mahmoud are like the true elites of Puntland. U couldn't even bendar ziyada @MSGA because there is two wabeeneeye in the world, you and your father.

halwa

✨🌙
This is just a snippet he took from UNICEF article. After that paragraph, this is what it says:

“Families, elders and religious leaders are discussing putting an end to the long practised tradition of female circumcision. Somalia has one of the highest global rates of female circumcision, also known as female genital mutilation/cutting or FGM/C with 95 per cent of Puntland women saying they had undergone the procedure.”

Here is the full article: https://www.unicef.org/esaro/media-centre_som2014_female-circumcision.html

Peaceful and developed kulahaa.

The quiet revolution that they are undergoing is the banning of the FGM. He picks and chooses things to say. :ftw9nwa:

Waryaa, you are a reer baadiye. Stop claiming Qardho and Bosaso because that’s for the true OM, not for the likes of you. And keep dishishe out of your stinky Aussie mouth, garac yahow gafuurka weyn. Bastar. Dishishe will stick a nuclear inside your dhuxul futo.

No one has so much resentment and hate in their heart like you. You even diss your own clan OM. Piece of xaar.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I asked my father about wabeeneeye and he said they have few villages around Bosaso area. But inside Bosaso you see one or two, they don't populate any neighborhood. Get out of here langaab
Warya i have never heard about wabeeneeye in bosaso, we are one of the majorities in bosaso. My reers population in bosaso is bigger than cismaan maxamuds there. :camby:

Are
This is just a snippet he took from UNICEF article. After that paragraph, this is what it says:

“Families, elders and religious leaders are discussing putting an end to the long practised tradition of female circumcision. Somalia has one of the highest global rates of female circumcision, also known as female genital mutilation/cutting or FGM/C with 95 per cent of Puntland women saying they had undergone the procedure.”

Here is the full article: https://www.unicef.org/esaro/media-centre_som2014_female-circumcision.html

Peaceful and developed kulahaa.

The quiet revolution that they are undergoing is the banning of the FGM. He picks and chooses things to say. :ftw9nwa:

Waryaa, you are a reer baadiye. Stop claiming Qardho and Bosaso because that’s for the true OM, not for the likes of you. And keep dishishe out of your stinky Aussie mouth, garac yahow gafuurka weyn. Bastar. Dishishe will stick a nuclear inside your dhuxul futo.

No one has so much resentment and hate in their heart like you. You even diss your own clan OM. Piece of xaar.
Are you seriously taking him serious his confidential source is his dad who the other day said Cali Salebaan is 10x bigger than Cisman Maxmuud.
One day he is praising Dubays the next day MY FATHER SAID KILL DUBAYS is his next thread.
He is bipolar

halwa

✨🌙
Are

Are you seriously taking him serious his confidential source is his dad who the other day said Cali Salebaan is 10x bigger than Cisman Maxmuud.
One day he is praising Dubays the next day MY FATHER SAID KILL DUBAYS is his next thread.
He is bipolar

Have you noticed? Like I understand when someone says stuff about other clans but this wasteman one minute praises OM and the next minute he is picking on another OM. He has so much ego. We have this and we have that. Ar bax waryaa. Allah wax kasta oo aad heysatid wuu ka qaadi karaa. Allah laguma caasiyo.

What does his dad now? He’s getting old.

Have you noticed? Like I understand when someone says stuff about other clans but this wasteman one minute praises OM and the next minute he is picking on another OM. He has so much ego. We have this and we have that. Ar bax waryaa. Allah wax kasta oo aad heysatid wuu ka qaadi karaa. Allah laguma caasiyo.

What does his dad now? He’s getting old.
The other thing is he has the audacity to talk shit when his folks were 13 men 100yrs ago and now they are only 4500 strong. Talk about little man syndrome

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
The other thing is he has the audacity to talk shit when his folks were 13 men 100yrs ago and now they are only 4500 strong. Talk about little man syndrome
Saxiib his people only live in qardho with other clans, while my clan lives from north to south and west to east.

halwa

✨🌙

He is a disgusting man. God! He sounds like a psychopath. I wonder how many clan honour killings he has done and hid in his basement.

He makes me sick :vqbuyv0:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@halwa what clan are you? you need to represent yourself first before you open your fat gob. I am a loyal puntlander when it comes to hawiye and isaaq. But inside Puntland, I will do my sub clan karbashes where-ever I see needs it. By the way @MSGA new bosaso is omar mahamoud. Don't you know heaps of omar mahamoud and issa mahamoud have settled into Bosaso since the 90s? That's why @Reer-Bari angry at maxamud saleban all the time. Because he feels his been outpowered and displaced in Bosaso. His ass came in the 70's to Bosaso, so he has no right to questions migrants from the 90's like omar mahamoud and issa mahamoud. There was no ali saleban when my father used to be sent to bosaso in the 70's to do the 'literacy' campaign of siyad barre which was to teach them the new latin script of Somali.

Where was your ass then Ali Saleban before the 70's in Bosaso, claiming bosaso my ass. You qandala piece of shit. I hat e this reer bari for a reason, he is silently supporting ali saleban terrorists unlike @Armadillo who condemns them. Do you ever see me pick on @Armadillo gob gob dhalay weeye oo reer beeldaje ah, but I won't tolerate this scumbag who silently supports terrorists. He was supporting abdulqadir mumin fighting against maxamud saleban soldiers who came into qandala to kick them out from the town when they came out of 'buuraha'. I remember his posts, that's why I became sub clan loyalist, because he started it and I am going to finish it. I will tag-team with my bah dirooble brother @Cognitivedissonance on this one. We can smell a rat and unloyal puntlander.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Shut up @Reer-Bari My father just came back from Bosaso. It's dominated by osman maxamuds. Laanta Hawada is the elite suburb of bosaso where all the rich and elites come together. Strictly Osman maxamud suburb. The Ciidan is all PIS and controlled by Diyano, all osman maxamuds. Dekeda, airportka, and anywhere that is important in that city is controlled by osman maxamud. So stop lies about ali saleban dominating and people being polite to you. You live in the shit areas with dashishe my father said, you share suburbs with them.
walahi the dekkada is deeshishe controlled. its historicly theirs. also the airport is osman mohamud now your right but laanta hawada is where all tribes live. pmpf have abase on laanta hawada. pis are near the port and further in deeshihse neighborhood. i live in laanta hawada. all my neighbors are cali saleebaann and warsangeli. but your right majority is osman mohamud. why does it matter though. we all live together. its not a big deal. walahi your obssessed, and cali saleebaan and deeshishe dont live anywhere near each other. deeshishe live beside the port and netco area where pis are. cali saleebaan live in new bosaso. the only thing you got right is osman moahmud run the airport. ma sha allah they are doing a good job. stop tryna rope me into a tribal beef. i know this is fun for you. but its getting annoying

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa what clan are you? you need to represent yourself first before you open your fat gob. I am a loyal puntlander when it comes to hawiye and isaaq. But inside Puntland, I will do my sub clan karbashes where-ever I see needs it. By the way @MSGA new bosaso is omar mahamoud. Don't you know heaps of omar mahamoud and issa mahamoud have settled into Bosaso since the 90s? That's why @Reer-Bari angry at maxamud saleban all the time. Because he feels his been outpowered and displaced in Bosaso. His ass came in the 70's to Bosaso, so he has no right to questions migrants from the 90's like omar mahamoud and issa mahamoud. There was no ali saleban when my father used to be sent to bosaso in the 70's to do the 'literacy' campaign of siyad barre which was to teach them the new latin script of Somali.

Where was your ass then Ali Saleban before the 70's in Bosaso, claiming bosaso my ass. You qandala piece of shit. I hat e this reer bari for a reason, he is silently supporting ali saleban terrorists unlike @Armadillo who condemns them. Do you ever see me pick on @Armadillo gob gob dhalay weeye oo reer beeldaje ah, but I won't tolerate this scumbag who silently supports terrorists. He was supporting abdulqadir mumin fighting against maxamud saleban soldiers who came into qandala to kick them out from the town when they came out of 'buuraha'. I remember his posts, that's why I became sub clan loyalist, because he started it and I am going to finish it. I will tag-team with my bah dirooble brother @Cognitivedissonance on this one. We can smell a rat and unloyal puntlander.

First of all, let me hit you with some facts.

I don’t know what you are on, about OM and IM came before MS. We were here before YOUR people came. We are the indigenous people of Bosaso, and let your sorry arse into bosaso, so please tell the truth when you are speaking.

But all of that is besides the point. A lot of different people from different background clans live in Bosaso and it is home for anyone who wants reside there. There are people unrelated to Bosaso like Bantu and Eelay who live in Bosaso, too. So stop claiming that Bosaso is your city and that your people came in first because you didn’t. Wash all that hate and madness from your heart.

Secondly, can you stop with this arrogance and hatred? Waryaa stick to living in Qardho and Garowe. Don’t even come near Bosaso because we don’t need people like you who are full of hatred. You’re not above us and you will never be above any other clan so long as you are living. Get off that high horse and come back to reality, man.

We are all equal. Hadaad Allah ka baqeysid xasadka naga jooji. Isku xishoo.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooooooooooooool

@DR OSMAN spraying and guns blazing.

Kkkkkkkkkk

I enjoyed the karbaash he let out...

Pheeeeeew

giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reiko

??

Dr Osman is antagonising other MJs and our Bah Majerteen people for no reason.

Only @Reer-Bari is my enemy in Puntland. When he condemns abdulqadir mumin and those 50 terrorists in qandala mountains, I will lay off him. Plus he has a deep hatred of osman mahamoud, if your blind AT the cheap shots he does at our clan CONSTANTLY. All osman mahmoud clans-men want from @Reer-Bari is to call abdulqadir mumin and those 50 ali salebans in qandala TERRORISTS and he should be leading the charge to put bullet in their head not for us to come down there to clean up his town in qandala from terrorist incursions.

Imagine I brought al shabab to birta dheer in nugaal and then asked other clans to come to my town and remove them and I started to support the terrorists because they were bah dubays shabab?. Alhamdulilh rabil alameen, not a single bah dubays clans-men has ever paid allegiance to anything but puntland. Not shabab, not alitihaad, not sheikh atam or sheikh mumin or USC or any hawiye.

My clan are loyal puntlanders. We don't even have a position in the parliament anymore as we got knocked off by reer omar this year because the seat is a rotation between us. We had it since 2009 till now our puntland parliament seat. 10 years. Do u see bah dubays joining shabab or somaliland? the only government position we hold is some 'agasime waaxeed' role which is like 'branch manager'. We are still loyal to puntland aren't we. But if that happened to ali saleban and GALAN when he lost his position, he ran and joined DACESH. Do u see bah dubays joining shabab because we lost our PUNTLAND PARLIAMENT seat to reer omar?

@Reiko @Cognitivedissonance @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman and all osman mahmouds, come on be real, if ali saleban lost their mp spots to another clan like boohaaro lost our seat to reer omar, wouldn't they join shabab? galan proved that he did. But have u guys ever heard of a boohaaro or bah dubays person ever joining any enemy ranks? We don't get nothing from Puntland government in terms of positions.

Reer-Bari

Only @Reer-Bari is my enemy in Puntland. When he condemns abdulqadir mumin and those 50 terrorists in qandala mountains, I will lay off him. Plus he has a deep hatred of osman mahamoud, if your blind AT the cheap shots he does at our clan CONSTANTLY. All osman mahmoud clans-men want from @Reer-Bari is to call abdulqadir mumin and those 50 ali salebans in qandala TERRORISTS and he should be leading the charge to put bullet in their head not for us to come down there to clean up his town in qandala from terrorist incursions.

Imagine I brought al shabab to birta dheer in nugaal and then asked other clans to come to my town and remove them and I started to support the terrorists because they were bah dubays shabab?. Alhamdulilh rabil alameen, not a single bah dubays clans-men has ever paid allegiance to anything but puntland. Not shabab, not alitihaad, not sheikh atam or sheikh mumin or USC or any hawiye.

My clan are loyal puntlanders. We don't even have a position in the parliament anymore as we got knocked off by reer omar this year because the seat is a rotation between us. We had it since 2009 till now our puntland parliament seat. 10 years. Do u see bah dubays joining shabab or somaliland? the only government position we hold is some 'agasime waaxeed' role which is like 'branch manager'. We are still loyal to puntland aren't we. But if that happened to ali saleban and GALAN when he lost his position, he ran and joined DACESH. Do u see bah dubays joining shabab because we lost our PUNTLAND PARLIAMENT seat to reer omar?

@Reiko @Cognitivedissonance @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman and all osman mahmouds, come on be real, if ali saleban lost their mp spots to another clan like boohaaro lost our seat to reer omar, wouldn't they join shabab? galan proved that he did. But have u guys ever heard of a boohaaro or bah dubays person ever joining any enemy ranks? We don't get nothing from Puntland government in terms of positions.
actually we had 4 mps. we gave out one mp to siwaqroon because they only had 1. beeldaaje sold the mp spot of his sub clan. i never take cheap shot at no tribe within puntland unless im provoked. walahi i preach puntland unity. if you want to debate with me you must be geinuine and willing to find the truth and not what you make up in your head. i think you dream this stuff at night and than right it down. walahi be genuine. and lets have a decent conversation and if not. i will just ignore you from now on.

Reer-Bari

They will open the new fish market tomorow. i secured my self a table alhamdulilah. its nice but its located in a neighborhood called xafada carab and its surrounded by newly build hotels. the closest hotel to the market is litteraly 10 feet away and its owned by a ruthless osman moahmud man named Gayre who owns and runs a school for daqan celis. lol. i think he hates all diasporas. because once one of his business partners was introducing him to me and he just brushed me off lol. i actually locked up my cousin from england with the permission of his mother. there is a lot of somali girls from america locked up there
@Suldaanka @Crow @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @kickz @Armadillo @Abdalla @halwa @PuntiteQueen @MSGA @GBTarmy @Gambar
@kickz @FBIsomalia this is me in bosaso a couple of months ago

Trending