Never realised how skinny some Somalis are - glow up videos (Skinny Farax - big boy)

I came across these tiktoks and wallahi i was shocked ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€ ninkaan went from farax luugo baasto, to a big beef dude

Another guy who went from stick to fine man

this man is so fine wallahi

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Looks good. This disapproves the โ€œones a luugo baasto, always a luugo baastoโ€ myth.

Iโ€™m cheering for you gym faraxs
Korean Drama Fighting GIF by The Swoon

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I just came back from the gym so this is very motivating.
I'm not skinny but not lean like my great awoowe was.

My arms feel like they're about to fall off but it's cool :salute:

Khaemwaset

VIP
I just came back from the gym so this is very motivating.
I'm not skinny but not lean like my great awoowe was.

My arms feel like they're about to fall off but it's cool :salute:
I've been doing 3 days a week for the past 4 weeks and now I'm aiming for 4 days and next week inshallah 5 days per week

Khaemwaset

VIP
How do you divide what bodypart you hit each week?
I don't have a proper schedule but today for example, I spent 1 hour doing my legs, but afterwards I packed up and was about to leave but I saw the weights and I was trying to open the door but it felt like I was being dragged to the weights where I spent 35 mins doing bicep curls and other things with the dumbells.

I usually spent the 3 days doing a general part of my body.
For example on Monday I would come in and do everything I can find for my legs, use the treadmill for like 20 mins before I go onto the leg press.

I don't have a proper routine though :jcoleno:

I've been doing 3 days a week for the past 4 weeks and now I'm aiming for 4 days and next week inshallah 5 days per week
Y'all only do 3 - 4 day workout per week and do fullbody workout. That weird 6 days a week focusing on different body parts each day only works on niggas injecting juice, not natural normies like us. You'll see a lot more gains doing it in the way I staid, you need to give your muscles some rest.
How do you divide what bodypart you hit each week?