Never marry a scammer/drug dealer...

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This is a common thing among Somali's and has become part of lifestyle, you have people who consistently pray in the first row at the mosque engage in these types of dealing.

Then you wonder why the boys are filling the prison system and the girls being lost in clubs and shiisha places.
I hate to say but I wonder if autism is linked to the haram eating

if it is then it’s even more heartbreaking

@Finesse you bring up a good point. This is also my theory for why xamar/somalia is in shambles today. its a capital built on corruption and haram from day one. (you literally cant spell it with xaram lol). Even the development that went into it, is built from haram. Somalia as a whole needs to clean their assets until its halal if we want Allah to answer our prayers regarding it , otherwise it will be as the hadith of the man who had haram wealth and his supplications were rejected even though he prayed/fasted

Okay drug dealers earn haraam money but let’s be honest, what about the politicians who’s taking aid money? Or the sheekh who’s using his platform to receive charity to rob? Or the Khaat seller all over Africa and in the west?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Okay drug dealers earn haraam money but let’s be honest, what about the politicians who’s taking aid money? Or the sheekh who’s using his platform to receive charity to rob? Or the Khaat seller all over Africa and in the west?
Or the mother of 4 hiding her present husband to receive government assistance:manny:

Asiya God bless her soul, was married to Fircoon

Allah decided for her not to bear any of his children but instead, honoured her with being the adoptive mother of baby Musa cs

If you take care of God, god is gonna take care of you

Pick your spouses carefully everyone. Inshallah I'll find myself a cute xalimo with deen when the time comes.

If ur looking for a "cute xalimo with deen" ur going to be looking for a while and are lucky if you find anything in this climate

Change the xalimo to any good decent muslim girl theres plenty fish in the sea

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If ur looking for a "cute xalimo with deen" ur going to be looking for a while and are lucky if you find anything in this climate

Change the xalimo to any good decent muslim girl theres plenty fish in the sea
I'm Somali though, I want to have kids that look like me

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
This happens wherever the Mali’s are....
I thought it was only Seattle but nearly every mali family in the US are on benefit
Like 9 out of 10 families
I thank god my parents were hard working and didn’t need a handout

This is what a lot of Somali people in Europe do , mothers claim to be single but give birth to a child every year . Imagine claiming your own children are illegitimate just for welfare subhanallah. No wonder why Somali children are so troubled.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You assumed all that from my vague statement

I’m flattered :urgh::westbrookswag:
dntxdgdss3jdbvdqvpgj.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This is what a lot of Somali people in Europe do , mothers claim to be single but give birth to a child every year . Imagine claiming your own children are illegitimate just for welfare subhanallah. No wonder why Somali children are so troubled.
In north America too
When u give birth a kid solely for money don’t be Suprised when they ain’t well

Trending