Never call them (arabs) our brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I hope the videos from Libya and Yemen will wake up Somalis. And that this could be a reason for futuristic leader to leave Arab League.
For they are not our brothers.

P.s only the legitimate arabs that were believers and lived at the time of prophet PBUH are my brothers and sisters.
But after Ummayad dynasty ( a racist caliphate) came till now they are not my brothers.

Never liked them, but what about turkish people. I heard that they donated much money to Somalia and are building hospitals and airports for us..?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Don't let the investments fool you... They are just as bad if not worst than Arabs.

Speaking from someone whose people used to live under Ottoman rule and currently live around hundreds, possibly thousands of Turks.
Ottomans ruled Sudan?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Don't let the investments fool you... They are just as bad if not worst than Arabs.

Speaking from someone whose people used to live under Ottoman rule and currently live around hundreds, possibly thousands of Turks.

I disagree my fellow black sister.
Even in reallife on work etc i like Turkish people more than others. They are civilized, thats why.

I disagree my fellow black sister.
Even in reallife on work etc i like Turkish people more than others.
Disagree all you want but i've spent the majority of my life among these people.

They hold a superiority complex over Africans; they will be nice to your face just to open Turkish restaurants and curtain shops all over your country then brainwash you with their soap operas. And they have no issues marrying local women so I hope you're okay with that.

"During the drought of 2011, Turkey contributed over $201 million to the humanitarian relief efforts in the impacted parts of Somalia.[11] In partnership with the Somali government, Turkish officials have also launched various development and infrastructure projects in Somalia. They have assisted in the building of several hospitals, and helped renovate and rehabilitate the Aden Adde International Airport and the National Assembly building, among other initiatives.[6]"

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia–Turkey_relations

I know i shouldnt believe everything i read on wikipedia, but this seems real for me..and i have never heared another country doing this for somalia

What are your thoughts?

Excuse me if im being off topic

What evil did the Turks commit in Beja lands?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Disagree all you want but i've spent the majority of my life among these people.

They hold a superiority complex over Africans; they will be nice to your face just to open Turkish restaurants and curtain shops all over your country then brainwash you with their soap operas. And they have no issues marrying local women so I hope you're okay with that.

Well i hope i can marry their women too kkkk. They can be so hot:lawd:

If they deny us their women, we must do the same.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Arabs, Turks, Iranians etc. Why are Somalis so obsessed with the middle East? Why do you constantly need a group to beg?

Mudane do u want to isolate urself?
In this world u have to make friends.

Nothing wrong to see Turkey as friendly nation.
But our focuss must be more on Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending