Never call them (arabs) our brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezira

disneylanders
Turks built biggest foreign embassy in Somalia I've never seen reer Mogadishawi so happy

Do they still maintain a large presence in your lands? I know Turks are very deceitful people, they always have a hidden agenda like any other foreigners.
There's many of them living Khartoum and Bahri, a few living in Nyala, Wad Madani, and Omdurman, and only as business men in Port Sudan.

Turks are like the Chinese of the middle East. Successful, business types that only exploit the country they are in by setting up shop, only hiring their compatriots and then buggering off back to Istanbul once they've made their money.

There's a reason Chinese weren't allowed to own property or a business in South Korea until recently.

But i agree in you that somali people just have to focus on theirself

I hate the way they talk about qabiil and everything, like we are not the same
But too arabs they are friendly like they are brothers :kodaksmiley:

I have Arab friends, and they are amazing. We should not judge all people on the actions of the few. That's what racist, ignorant and islamophobic people do. We are better than that. Yes that Arab man was crazy, but we also have other people, Somalis included who can do and do such things. They're not all the same. Arabs are our brothers and sisters, but that man and others who committed these atrocities are not our brothers.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
It disgusts me to see that people out there truly believe that countries like Saudi Arabia are a representative of Muslims worldwide. The same country that funded terrorist groups and refused to let in their brothers and sisters as refugees, even going as far as to shoot down a boar full of our Somali brothers trying to find a better life, the same country that boasts of having the best sheikhs while they live hedonistic lifestyles that go against the teachings of the Prophet (SAW), a country whose people are more than willing to call a Muslim with darker skin "abeed" before "akhi." I pray for the day Somalia gets stable enough to leave the sphere of influence these countries have, and I pray for the day that Arabs stop tarnishing the image of Islam, amin.

I hope the videos from Libya and Yemen will wake up Somalis. And that this could be a reason for futuristic leader to leave Arab League.
For they are not our brothers.

P.s only the legitimate arabs that were believers and lived at the time of prophet PBUH are my brothers and sisters.
But after Ummayad dynasty ( a racist caliphate) came till now they are not my brothers.

don't mad my fellow racist. libyans kill each other and murder one another like nothing. what makes you think they care about some black somalis?

Arabs were never our brothers. The only thing we have with in common with them is the diin and that's it. They see us as "" first and Muslims second. I've never seen any other Muslim groups bootyclapping for Arabs more than Somalis do. Some Somalis really think their Arab, and talk about how they have some Arab ancestry in their qabil, but these niggas look like dhuxul dhagax.

Somalis who bootyclap for them need to stop tuuring it back for some dirhams. They already have belly-dancers tuuring it back for them, they don't need a Somali nacas throwing it back.

Why the f*ck are we in the "Arab League"? To help serve some bariis iskukaris with a side of liin dhanaan while the Arabs get fatter? Somalis should focus on our own problems, not Arab issues. Let them handle their own problems and let us handle ours.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I hope the videos from Libya and Yemen will wake up Somalis. And that this could be a reason for futuristic leader to leave Arab League.
For they are not our brothers.

P.s only the legitimate arabs that were believers and lived at the time of prophet PBUH are my brothers and sisters.
But after Ummayad dynasty ( a racist caliphate) came till now they are not my brothers.
Are we still talking about falafel smelling, pee smelling, hairy, sweaty, A-Rags? Give it a break.

This extreme bootyclapping is an internet phenomenon, Wallahi I have never witnessed it IRL. Somalis I know view arabs as any other Ajnabi, there is no wide eye appreciation and belief of a shared lineage.
TBH most Somalis I meet nowadays, particularly Somali girls embrace their blackness (can be BLM begs) and view arabs as racist and hostile towards us.
Idk what kinda household you guys grew up in but my parents never told me Somalis = Arabs. First time I heard that was on the internet
Lets stop w/ the Arab threads now. Positive or negative, we're paying too much attention to them

Everyone knows Arabs don't care a
Arabs were never our brothers. The only thing we have with in common with them is the diin and that's it. They see us as "" first and Muslims second. I've never seen any other Muslim groups bootyclapping for Arabs more than Somalis do. Some Somalis really think their Arab, and talk about how they have some Arab ancestry in their qabil, but these niggas look like dhuxul dhagax.

Somalis who bootyclap for them need to stop tuuring it back for some dirhams. They already have belly-dancers tuuring it back for them, they don't need a Somali nacas throwing it back.

Why the f*ck are we in the "Arab League"? To help serve some bariis iskukaris with a side of liin dhanaan while the Arabs get fatter? Somalis should focus on our own problems, not Arab issues. Let them handle their own problems and let us handle ours.

Completely agree. The only way Somalis will succeed is if we keep our best interests in mind. Begging other groups will always leave you exploited. Not sure why Somalia is still in the Arab League, from what I know they don't do shit for Somalia, it's just used as a political pawn.

Everyone knows Arabs don't care a

Completely agree. The only way Somalis will succeed is if we keep our best interests in mind. Begging other groups will always leave you exploited. Not sure why Somalia is still in the Arab League, from what I know they don't do shit for Somalia, it's just used as a political pawn.

Somalis are in the Arab league to make shaah cadeys for the Arabs, because the Arabs don't get near Shaah Bigeys due to it being black.

The Somalis clean up after the Arabs when they finish eating a delicious, succulent meal. The Somalis get the crumbs and the half-drinken pitcher of mango juice iyo shaah.

Somalis are there because they want to be "Arab" so badly and end every sentence with an Arab word.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are in the Arab league to make shaah cadeys for the Arabs, because the Arabs don't get near Shaah Bigeys due to it being black.

The Somalis clean up after the Arabs when they finish eating a delicious, succulent meal. The Somalis get the crumbs and the half-drinken pitcher of mango juice iyo shaah.

Somalis are there because they want to be "Arab" so badly and end every sentence with an Arab word.

It is useful for blocking Somaliland at the UN/other Int-Organizations and to have a powerful check on Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts