Never befriend a fat person

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Especially a girl.

Their insecurities surrounding their weight is toxic. A lot of ppl feel sorry for them thinking they are attention deprived but if you become close with someone whose overweight, you'll notice they not only eat your food, they eat up your energy too. I tried to be nice to a fat girl at work because i'm a polite person but months later I get regular miscalls from her, when she does eventually catch me she tries to drag her trivial conversations nonstop, it irks me more when she talks about something involving person X or person Y and I use to ask her who is this person X or Y and that just kept the conversation going on for longer, now I've stopped asking those questions and pretend to know what on earth she's talking about. It is so narcissistic to bring up random names in a conversation like i'm suppose to know who they are. It is a constant battle to avoid her wallahi. That sort of behaviour is enough to push a nigha away from any woman, good looking or not.

Last night was the last straw for me. We had a Xmas party and she dressed up, I noticed she made a real effort so I simply said "you look nice". She ended up chilling with me for 2 hours because of that. I went to the toilet and she waited outside. I stepped out for a blem and she came out with me. Wherever i went, there she was. Nothing was deterring her :mjkkk:

I told her I was tired so I sat down for a while. She wanted to dance so she managed to find another colleague of mine who took one for the team, this colleague is one of my closest friends but he's too nice for his own good. I could see he was suffocating. By half 11 he said he's gonna bounce, I looked at him like :kendrickcry:don't leave me with her.

Fast forward to midnight and the shots were taking it's toll. This whale was all up in my space, I couldn't even enjoy the presence of the many pretty girls I use to kick it with, without hurting her feelings. :kanyehmm:

It got to half midnight and I tried telling her I need to leave. She begged me to wait for her so she can order an Uber to get home. I told her my phone is dead so unless you're booking me an Uber too don't fucking waste my time because there is no way i'll be able to get home. She wasn't keen to book me an Uber despite me offering to pay her back but she said let's go and ask the building ppl for Android chargers so you can charge it and wait with me and I looked at her like :jaynerd: not only is that a stretch, i'd rather miss my train and take a nightbus home, which I eventually ended up doing.

That's when I realised they are actually selfish. A fat person will never do favours for you. Ever. Despite everything I did for her, purely out of politeness.

On the plus side, she's been texting me if I got home safe and I haven't responded. She knows i'm pissed off and that's enough justification to ignore her from now on. She's done this to another colleague of mine before, overstepping her friendship boundaries and he gives her the silent treatment. The only problem is, the is loud and not conscious of ppl around her, she will loudly blurt out why am I ignoring her but no fucks given no more wallahi.

Before anyone feels personally offended, I have ppl in my own family who are overweight and I've noticed the same thing. Boys or girls alike, they are all lowkey mad at the World. Lose the fucking weight if you want to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
:chrisfreshhah:
I used to be friends with this chubby black girl who lost hella weight. I complimented her one day and she legit asked “Do u wanna f*ck me?” I said “f*ck no, u lost weight but still got the fat b!tch energy. Lose that too.”

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I try my best to stay away from fat girls. I don't even talk to girls I'm not attracted to,leave alone fat chicks.

Ugly girls are always cock blockers sxb. Learnt that the hard way.:liberaltears:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
:chrisfreshhah:
I used to be friends with this chubby black girl who lost hella weight. I complimented her one day and she legit asked “Do u wanna f*ck me?” I said “f*ck no, u lost weight but still got the fat b!tch energy. Lose that too.”
That's a lie sxb.
How the heck can she ask you a question like that without havin any xishood.

You pulled this story out of your ass:bell:

Especially a girl.

Their insecurities surrounding their weight is toxic. A lot of ppl feel sorry for them thinking they are attention deprived but if you become close with someone whose overweight, you'll notice they not only eat your food, they eat up your energy too. I tried to be nice to a fat girl at work because i'm a polite person but months later I get regular miscalls from her, when she does eventually catch me she tries to drag her trivial conversations nonstop, it irks me more when she talks about something involving person X or person Y and I use to ask her who is this person X or Y and that just kept the conversation going on for longer, now I've stopped asking those questions and pretend to know what on earth she's talking about. It is so narcissistic to bring up random names in a conversation like i'm suppose to know who they are. It is a constant battle to avoid her wallahi. That sort of behaviour is enough to push a nigha away from any woman, good looking or not.

Last night was the last straw for me. We had a Xmas party and she dressed up, I noticed she made a real effort so I simply said "you look nice". She ended up chilling with me for 2 hours because of that. I went to the toilet and she waited outside. I stepped out for a blem and she came out with me. Wherever i went, there she was. Nothing was deterring her :mjkkk:

I told her I was tired so I sat down for a while. She wanted to dance so she managed to find another colleague of mine who took one for the team, this colleague is one of my closest friends but he's too nice for his own good. I could see he was suffocating. By half 11 he said he's gonna bounce, I looked at him like :kendrickcry:don't leave me with her.

Fast forward to midnight and the shots were taking it's toll. This whale was all up in my space, I couldn't even enjoy the presence of the many pretty girls I use to kick it with, without hurting her feelings. :kanyehmm:

It got to half midnight and I tried telling her I need to leave. She begged me to wait for her so she can order an Uber to get home. I told her my phone is dead so unless you're booking me an Uber too don't fucking waste my time because there is no way i'll be able to get home. She wasn't keen to book me an Uber despite me offering to pay her back but she said let's go and ask the building ppl for Android chargers so you can charge it and wait with me and I looked at her like :jaynerd: not only is that a stretch, i'd rather miss my train and take a nightbus home, which I eventually ended up doing.

That's when I realised they are actually selfish. A fat person will never do favours for you. Ever. Despite everything I did for her, purely out of politeness.

On the plus side, she's been texting me if I got home safe and I haven't responded. She knows i'm pissed off and that's enough justification to ignore her from now on. She's done this to another colleague of mine before, overstepping her friendship boundaries and he gives her the silent treatment. The only problem is, the is loud and not conscious of ppl around her, she will loudly blurt out why am I ignoring her but no fucks given no more wallahi.

Before anyone feels personally offended, I have ppl in my own family who are overweight and I've noticed the same thing. Boys or girls alike, they are all lowkey mad at the World. Lose the fucking weight if you want to be taken seriously.

The last two lines of your long ass post should have sufficed bro. It captures the entire issue and suggests the correct solution.

I have zero fat relatives. We have the opposite problem and everybody at home looks starved.

Mckenzie

VIP
So you have an annoying fat co-worker. Doesn't mean everyone overweight is like her. Anyone can become overweight.

You can be a few pounds overweight that's barely noticeable but i'm talking about fatness that is its own personality trait.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The problem here is not her weight, it’s you not knowing how to set boundaries with your co workers.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Especially a girl.

Especially a girl.

I agree , two types of people to stay away from are fat and short people.

Mckenzie

VIP
The problem here is not her weight, it’s you not knowing how to set boundaries with your co workers.

You tell me what kind of co worker sticks their hands into your food all the time, randomly wails about their lack of a love life despite being mid 30s, asks you to proof read their trip advisor reviews on restaurants, makes jokes on why you don't want to date them instead of chatting up the receptionist, gets into a mood when you don't approve of them skipping their PT session's.

Hint; they usually weigh over 100kg.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You tell me what kind of co worker sticks their hands into your food all the time, randomly wails about their lack of a love life despite being mid 30s, asks you to proof read their trip advisor reviews on restaurants, makes jokes on why you don't want to date them instead of chatting up the receptionist, gets into a mood when you don't approve of them skipping their PT session's.

Hint; they usually weigh over 100kg.
Listen I have had the same problem with a co worker getting too comfortable, she felt comfortable enough to tell me personal details about her and husband, I had to set my boundaries with her, it was my fault that I made her feel that comfortable. I was new to the job and was trying to be friendly, my point is you have to set boundaries with this lady, being fat doesn’t equal crazy and loud, at this point you are just being silly if you believe that, maybe you’re just trying to get a few laughs if so sorry for addressing the issue seriously, you may go ahead with your rant of fat people.

Listen I have had the same problem with a co worker getting too comfortable, she felt comfortable enough to tell me personal details about her and husband, I had to set my boundaries with her, it was my fault that I made her feel that comfortable. I was new to the job and was trying to be friendly, my point is you have to set boundaries with this lady, being fat doesn’t equal crazy and loud, at this point you are just being silly if you believe that, maybe you’re just trying to get a few laughs if so sorry for addressing the issue seriously, you may go ahead with your rant of fat people.
Are u fat? Or does it hit home?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don't understand how being overweight has anything to do with a persons conduct..
I will admit I have a subconscious dislike of fat people so I am a but biased but fat people being more self-centred and not giving a shit about other people is something that I always find. Your attitude can define your habits.

Trending

Latest posts