Netflix Shows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Recommend some good shows to binge. I might watch the Defenders but I have to finish Jessica Jones and Iron Fist before then. What else should I watch?

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Are adult cartoons ok? I highly recommend Bojack Horseman. The first half of the first season is kinda rough but it gets a lot better from there.

Skip Iron Fist. I finished the defenders and it's better than the other marvel shows except for Daredevil

Edit: Narcos, white collar, the blacklist, stranger things are all shows I would recommend to binge through

Last edited:

YoungFarah

VIP
Skip Iron Fist. I finished the defenders and it's better than the other marvel shows except for Daredevil

Edit: Narcos, white collar, the blacklist, stranger things are all shows I would recommend to binge through
Do I need to finish Jessica jones? I watched half of it. All of Daredevil and Luke Cage. Is that enough to watch the Defenders?

Narcos
Do I need to finish Jessica jones? I watched half of it. All of Daredevil and Luke Cage. Is that enough to watch the Defenders?

You don't. They talk about the villain from her storyline for about 10 seconds. You only need to watch Daredevil and iron fist but the latter is straight up garbage.

You might not enjoy the defender's plot but it had some good fight scenes in episode 3 and the final fight.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson was a great show, really enjoyed it. It's only 10 episodes so you can binge it quickly.

YoungFarah

VIP
Narcos

You don't. They talk about the villain from her storyline for about 10 seconds. You only need to watch Daredevil and iron fist but the latter is straight up garbage.

You might not enjoy the defender's plot but it had some good fight scenes in episode 3 and the final fight.
Just watched episode 1 of iron fist and it doesn't seem as bad as everyone says it is:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending