Netflix movie/shows recommendations.

Binge watching a Turkish series on netflix called Ertugrul: Resurrection. It has more episodes than your usual series but its great. Ramadhan friendly as well.

As above so below.

it took inspiration from Dante story, dante inferno...
its a good movie, i watched it last night not knowing the movie was a horror
:deadrose:

I'm watching a Chinese drama called The princess weiyoung on Netflix its a Historical fiction drama, its really interesting highly recommend. I'm currently on the 46 eposide only 8 episodes to go

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Jeffrey Epstein : Filthy Rich
This dude really had an obsession with massaging young girls:kanyehmm:

Would strongly recommend Carole and Tuesday on Netflix.

It's an anime based in a futuristic setting, where most music is created via artificial intelligence. The two main characters are two teenage girls (17) from very different backgrounds that end up befriending each other and basically take the music industry by storm. Beautiful story, great animation and soundtrack.

I got teary on the very last episode, was so beautiful :wow:

Would mainly recommend to @Kanini , i know most you other niggas wouldn't f*ck with any anime that doesn't blow shit up lool

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

It's an anime based in a futuristic setting, where most music is created via artificial intelligence. The two main characters are two teenage girls (17) from very different backgrounds that end up befriending each other and basically take the music industry by storm. Beautiful story, great animation and soundtrack.

Would mainly recommend to @Kanini , i know most you other niggas wouldn't f*ck with any anime that doesn't blow shit up lool
Good shit :obama:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts