Netflix has Serial Killer Dahmer Movie

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The actors really turned me off especially the main one. He's a weirdo

I think Peters, the actor playing Dahmer was fantastic. He played it to a T. Almost sexy, and delicious, i had to remind myself he is a killer and a necrophiliac

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s always playing serial killers he’s suspicious

Never heard of him until this series. I have not mean watching movies for many years. I blame real housewives series :(

I googled him, he has a wife and she is pregnant i think

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s on American Horror Story a lot. I thought he was gay that is shocking

How dare YOU???? Do not assume anyone is GAY until u ask me huuno. This is distressing, i am supposed to be the expert smeller. Hhhmmm

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
What the f*ck do I keep on hearing people talk about this show wherever I go

Xoxoxo

VIP
He’s extremely disgusting and twisted minded, but I don’t think anybody will top John Wayne, I couldn’t just believe how they. Committed these crimes easily

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s extremely disgusting and twisted minded, but I don’t think anybody will top John Wayne, I couldn’t just believe how they. Committed these crimes easily

They grew up in an era where there was no gay po.r.rn and homosexuality was like Ebola. So Shaitan made them do a double Sin. Gay sex and Cannibalism

Xoxoxo

VIP
They grew up in an era where there was no gay po.r.rn and homosexuality was like Ebola. So Shaitan made them do a double Sin. Gay sex and Cannibalism
It wasn’t necessarily that, John Wayne himself said that he had no “feelings” for the victims. He had urges to kill them.

you’re right about Dahmer, but Gacy wasn’t into a relationship with his victims

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It wasn’t necessarily that, John Wayne himself said that he had no “feelings” for the victims. He had urges to kill them.

you’re right about Dahmer, but Gacy wasn’t into a relationship with his victims

Gacy did not think he was gay. In his mind he thought if you are dominant, you are not gay. His father was an alcoholic because he too was bisexual. Gacy did not choose to be like his father, a pathetic drunk angry man. So he became a monster. The funny thing is- he was small framed, just like his father. He could not physically dominate his victims. So he came up with a clever game. Hand cuff them! Gacy reminds me of a typical Farah. A psychopath who is sharp in the brain, Farahs thank God are controlled by Islam

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts