Netflix: "Dear White People"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
These people hyped up their TV show big time by causing outrage. :drakelaugh:

They are going to break records when the release it.

It seems like its going be really good. I can't white to hear the white calcaal that will overtake social media when it comes. This is going to be good.:banderas:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
wait it's still not out? I remember seeing that trailer years ago :dead:

I said it before, all u need to do to trigger cadaan ppl is say the words white ppl. doesn't matter what u say before or after, it always gets them in their feelings :hemad:

Can't watch the video ATM but those dislikes were probably all from pressed yt ppl, they'll dislike any content to do with race, it triggers them badly u see

lol

I just watched the movie this was based on. kkkkkkkkkkk I shall refrain from saying anything, other than the lead actress being xaax :banderas:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
upload_2017-2-10_13-23-6.png

What a cuck!
:deadmanny::deadrose: :damn:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I hadn't seen a White person paint their face Black, I'd imagine most ppl were just plain baffled
imrs.php

"The assistants -- some call them servants or even slaves -- are known as Zwarte Piets, or Black Petes. Each year, myriad Dutch people wear frilly wigs, paint their lips red and blacken their faces in fond emulation of the Zwarte Piet character, known for his antic japes. Donning blackface is an act discouraged in most Western societies, one with deeply racist connotations."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dition-of-zwarte-piet/?utm_term=.90a5da60ce5e

BANTU

+op MVLI
There's nothing wrong with the content, what she said. The problem is the mass generalization of attributing it to and making it out to the entire race of White ppl, which actually has the opposite effect of demonizing on racial lines a majority of ppl who would've otherwise agreed with her. Before clicking that video, I hadn't seen a White person paint their face Black, I'd imagine most ppl were just plain baffled.

Although it's died down as a costume choice, NA's legetimately get offended at how they're ppl dressing up as 'Red Indians' on Halloween and how football teams are 'derogatorily' named for them, and I think they're entitled to be, so I don't think it's illegitimate to be offended by the action described in the trailer, but to make it the content of a trailer? Why not address real core issues?

On another note, I bet a good portion of Black ppl will have been offended that a mixed girl w/ blue eyes was cast as the voice of Black folk lol, which is a visual problem in the film industry.
I have never seen a PoC cape for whites so hard, except on TV.

Just because you've never seen it, doesnt meant it doesn't exist.

For your reading pleasure:

http://www.thegloss.com/culture/dea...ollege-parties-blackface-mexican-stereotypes/

This kind of behavior seems to happen every year. One of the most famous examples below

rs_560x415-131121075009-1024.Julianne-Hough-Uzo-Aduba.jl.112113_copy.jpg

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Madow/militant hotep people are funny. They hate whitey, yet they still ascribe to cadaan beauty standards.:mjlol:
LOL guess what Hoteps have allied with the alt-right!:mjlol:

Since Africans didn't let them claim Africa in a colonial approach + messing with their history they've changed sides :siilaanyolaugh:

http://hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/
Firstly, both sides represent the alpha traits of their respective races. Hoteps represent that for blacks and Alt-Right for whites.
:dead:

LOL guess what Hoteps have allied with the alt-right!:mjlol:

Since Africans didn't let them claim Africa in a colonial approach + messing with their history they've changed sides :siilaanyolaugh:

http://hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/

:dead:
The hoteps are extreme and sometimes retarded but essentially they r right. Black Americans should worry about black americans only cos nobody is out here caping for them. They, unlike us, have no motherland to go back to so to them, increased immigration and acceptance of other POC (who hate niggas) too aint doing nothing but taking jobs away from them and giving ownership of all the shops in their hood to Ahmed. BLM activists and all these black LGBT SJW feminists aint doing shit for the black community theyre too focused on "representation" and crying about ppl touching their hair. I predict that eventually the Hotep movement will gain popularity (same as the alt-right movement) and all of those xalimos who suck off blacks and ride out for BLM will be lost cos them niggas dont like us either:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending