Neglects her baby

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
She even made a YouTube video acting as if nothing happened after her baby’s death.
Goes to show some people don’t deserve children.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Poor baby imagine how scared she was. Left alone to fend for herself. Starving for days, hadn’t had her nappies changed for how long. Shivering in the cold room and died alone.

Last edited:
Such a disgusting creature what a phsycopath what a bit*h she is a waste of her fathers sperm a waste of oxygen a waste of human flesh what an idiot what a waste of space she is the lowest of the low just because you want a baby doesn’t mean you should because some people are just not fit to be a parent RIP to the baby

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
B597F192-EAB9-442F-ABA7-7385FB8ECC21.jpeg
this is her and the baby

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Poor baby imagine how scared she was. Left alone to fend for herself. Starving for days, hadn’t had her nappies changed for how long. Shivering in the cold room by herself and died alone.
For 6 days? My heart broke. I can’t imagine the little girl on the floor crying with no food with no help. Did no neighbors hear her? For 6 days? I would have called someone to open the door wallahi

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
For 6 days? My heart broke. I can’t imagine the little girl on the floor crying with no food with no help. Did no neighbors hear her? For 6 days? I would have called someone to open the door wallahi
Right! It makes no sense. the neighbours would of heard the baby crying. Maybe the baby was dead before she left....

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Right! It makes no sense. the neighbours would of heard the baby crying. Maybe the baby was dead before she left....
Or maybe they just thought the mom was asleep or something, babies cry all the time. But for a week? Ya Allah

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
people need to use contraceptives more. dont have kids just cause ur womb can hold one. be ready. and married, cause the father is always out of the picture in these stories. not to shift any blame from her

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
She even made a YouTube video acting as if nothing happened after her baby’s death.
Goes to show some people don’t deserve children.
She has no dareem even for her own flesh in blood. :faysalwtf:

Trending