Negative affects and perceptions of Somalis is already showing after korean film “ESCAPE from Mogadishu”

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Are Your Mother Not Married To A Korean Man
Elon Musk Lol GIF
What’s funny? 😄
My mom deserves happiness, after what my disastrous somali dad put her through. He’s a good muslim man

What’s funny? 😄
My mom deserves happiness, after what my disastrous somali dad put her through. He’s a good muslim man
Allahumma barik! Wallahi facts somali women need happiness. I used to be only Somali men but now am going where am treated with respect and love! 🤲🏾

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
South Africa is a double no because I’m somali, I’m never stepping foot there, I don’t want to be the next somali casualty.

You do know the chance of you being a casualty in South Africa is infinitesimally small if you don’t live in a township.

Most of the lynchings that happen in SA are happening in the townships, which no Westerner like yourself would spend a day in.

Reborn
This is the first time I've watched the trailer :mjkkk:
Are you guys seriously crying about this and also the lack of Somali actors? :deadosama:

Just wait till African nations make movies based on Amison troops in Somalia.

somalia's reputation is already trash, so why are you looking at an obscure website and reading the comments from what randoms say?

So I was on a korean site reading an article and Somalia was randomly mentioned 💀 in the top comment. f*ck that movie wallahi, you can walk in the streets in Somalia

살아서 집에 갈 수 있을까"…전효성 등장 영상에 '싫어요' 폭격”
( Jun Hyosung's video clip speaking out against dating violence gets bombarded with 'dislike' clicks "I worry every night about whether I can return home alive")

These are the top comments:

살아서 집에갈수있을까? ㅋㅋ 여기가어디 소말리아나 베네주엘라냐?ㅋ 전효성 너 제대로 강도나한번당해본적있어? 지하고싶은거다하면서살면서 어디...거짓부렁이야... (+1510,-164)
Trans:
1. [+776, -105] "I worry about whether I can return home alive"? ㅋㅋ Where does she think we live, Somalia or Venezuela? ㅋ Jun Hyosung, have you ever suffered an actual robbery? You live your life doing everything you want to do... who do you think you're lying to?

How DARE these koreans with such high domestic violence rates talk about us?????
Literally 8 out of 10 women who work face sexual harassment/assault AT work. Not only are they ultra langaab to the point there women must work to make sure all the bills are paid, they are sexually assaulting/harassing them while they work too.

According to South Korean police, in 2019 women accounted for 98 percent of victims in the nearly 10,000 cases of crimes against intimate partners, and the Korea Women’s Hotline estimated that a woman was killed or nearly killed every 1.8 days that year.

According to a 2014 study by the Korea Women’s Hotline, nearly 90 percent of female respondents said they had experienced physical or emotional abuse from a romantic partner.

It wasn’t until this year that the age of consent was raised from 13 to 16, and it wasn’t until 2013 that the Supreme Court upheld the country’s first conviction of spousal rape. Historically speaking in South Korea, the courts and public alike have considered problems related to sexual assault or domestic violence “private matters” to be resolved among the involved parties themselves.

With this much rampant issues who do they think they are better than? It’s the 90% sexual abuse from their partners for me. Somalis would never! Even if we have some shitty abdis they aren’t anywhere near 90%.
Somalia never goes past 10 on google trends but they’ve hit 100 after the movie. Now I’m forced to claim Djibouti when I go there again.
View attachment 205289
View attachment 205290View attachment 205291View attachment 205292View attachment 205293View attachment 205294

This is the kinda representation HG wanted? To be dragged into this shit? I hope you are happy @Galmudug-State @convincation and all the others from the other thread.
:snoop::pacspit:

I must now go and propagate that this is only HGs and Pirates are only Puntlanders, I’m sorry to my fellow darood kabalah, but I’m now Djiboutian

:kendrickcry::jcoleno:
Just look at the fools in the comments of the trailer, they think this is a flex:
View attachment 205297View attachment 205298
the only way Somalis can fix their reputation is to get their country in order. The truth is, it’s not safe for women and children there sometimes not even men. It’s a sad reality, it has so much potential but no organisation and allows too much meddling from outside sources.

So I was on a korean site reading an article and Somalia was randomly mentioned 💀 in the top comment. f*ck that movie wallahi, you can walk in the streets in Somalia

살아서 집에 갈 수 있을까"…전효성 등장 영상에 '싫어요' 폭격”
( Jun Hyosung's video clip speaking out against dating violence gets bombarded with 'dislike' clicks "I worry every night about whether I can return home alive")

These are the top comments:

살아서 집에갈수있을까? ㅋㅋ 여기가어디 소말리아나 베네주엘라냐?ㅋ 전효성 너 제대로 강도나한번당해본적있어? 지하고싶은거다하면서살면서 어디...거짓부렁이야... (+1510,-164)
Trans:
1. [+776, -105] "I worry about whether I can return home alive"? ㅋㅋ Where does she think we live, Somalia or Venezuela? ㅋ Jun Hyosung, have you ever suffered an actual robbery? You live your life doing everything you want to do... who do you think you're lying to?

How DARE these koreans with such high domestic violence rates talk about us?????
Literally 8 out of 10 women who work face sexual harassment/assault AT work. Not only are they ultra langaab to the point there women must work to make sure all the bills are paid, they are sexually assaulting/harassing them while they work too.

According to South Korean police, in 2019 women accounted for 98 percent of victims in the nearly 10,000 cases of crimes against intimate partners, and the Korea Women’s Hotline estimated that a woman was killed or nearly killed every 1.8 days that year.

According to a 2014 study by the Korea Women’s Hotline, nearly 90 percent of female respondents said they had experienced physical or emotional abuse from a romantic partner.

It wasn’t until this year that the age of consent was raised from 13 to 16, and it wasn’t until 2013 that the Supreme Court upheld the country’s first conviction of spousal rape. Historically speaking in South Korea, the courts and public alike have considered problems related to sexual assault or domestic violence “private matters” to be resolved among the involved parties themselves.

With this much rampant issues who do they think they are better than? It’s the 90% sexual abuse from their partners for me. Somalis would never! Even if we have some shitty abdis they aren’t anywhere near 90%.
Somalia never goes past 10 on google trends but they’ve hit 100 after the movie. Now I’m forced to claim Djibouti when I go there again.
View attachment 205289
View attachment 205290View attachment 205291View attachment 205292View attachment 205293View attachment 205294

This is the kinda representation HG wanted? To be dragged into this shit? I hope you are happy @Galmudug-State @convincation and all the others from the other thread.
:snoop::pacspit:

I must now go and propagate that this is only HGs and Pirates are only Puntlanders, I’m sorry to my fellow darood kabalah, but I’m now Djiboutian

:kendrickcry::jcoleno:
Just look at the fools in the comments of the trailer, they think this is a flex:
View attachment 205297View attachment 205298

Koreans eat poop drink specifically from 7yr olds like wtf is this your oppas???

Trending