Need some advice

Hey all long story short, I came to the states when I was a teenager. I'm completely integrated now, and I have a lot going for me, but then I met this older woman. Is it a smart idea for me to move in with her?

I'm in my late twenties, and she's in her early forties. She has a teenage daughter, thus she has been divorced before. I also don't want to see myself assisting in the upbringing of another man's child. But she's a lot more accomplished than I am; she's a doctor with her own home. I reside in the city (SD) and work a day job that isn't particularly interesting, rent is rising and I want to pursue higher education. It's only me here, my father moved out of the country. I sometimes see my mother, she does her own thing. I do enjoy a bit of independence, yet I feel a bit scared.

Living in the city was nothing like living in her small town. I fell in love with it, it was more affordable, there ain't no traffic, you can stroll the park without getting yelled at. I didn't experience any racism, but I'm sure some people looked back when they saw an interracial couple strolling together.

I'm scared I'm going to lose something I might never get later on in life. I have a woman who is super into me, and she does act a little like my sugar m lol. But she wouldn't hesitate to pick me up when my car was broken down, she would love bomb me and take me on trips, but I find it strange as well.

I see flaws in her, I don't mind that she's older but the sex is as decent at best... She's attractive to the general eyes. But she's not quite my type. I want to keep it respectable. She spent a lot on me and her time. I don't want to be wasting her time. She's also super monogamous and even if otherwise... She is very clingy. As with any relationship. Her daughter isn't even in this decade to move out yet, so I can only imagine how it could be if I move in, her daughter's angsty/a bit LGBT not that it bothers me but again, her mother is dead set on a relationship.

I'm young and I haven't really had any real long-term relationship. And living in the city can be a struggle nowadays. So this is a shot in the dark. Hoping to get some real advice.

A doctor with her own home...🤔 interesting.

Unfortunately I don't give good relationship advice. Only to say it may be worth waiting a while before you call it quits.

Also, copy & paste this thread to a relationship forum. You might get better more insightful opinions than spot (which is full of kids).

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hey all long story short, I came to the states when I was a teenager. I'm completely integrated now, and I have a lot going for me, but then I met this older woman. Is it a smart idea for me to move in with her?

I'm in my late twenties, and she's in her early forties. She has a teenage daughter, thus she has been divorced before. I also don't want to see myself assisting in the upbringing of another man's child. But she's a lot more accomplished than I am; she's a doctor with her own home. I reside in the city (SD) and work a day job that isn't particularly interesting, rent is rising and I want to pursue higher education. It's only me here, my father moved out of the country. I sometimes see my mother, she does her own thing. I do enjoy a bit of independence, yet I feel a bit scared.

Living in the city was nothing like living in her small town. I fell in love with it, it was more affordable, there ain't no traffic, you can stroll the park without getting yelled at. I didn't experience any racism, but I'm sure some people looked back when they saw an interracial couple strolling together.

I'm scared I'm going to lose something I might never get later on in life. I have a woman who is super into me, and she does act a little like my sugar m lol. But she wouldn't hesitate to pick me up when my car was broken down, she would love bomb me and take me on trips, but I find it strange as well.

I see flaws in her, I don't mind that she's older but the sex is as decent at best... She's attractive to the general eyes. But she's not quite my type. I want to keep it respectable. She spent a lot on me and her time. I don't want to be wasting her time. She's also super monogamous and even if otherwise... She is very clingy. As with any relationship. Her daughter isn't even in this decade to move out yet, so I can only imagine how it could be if I move in, her daughter's angsty/a bit LGBT not that it bothers me but again, her mother is dead set on a relationship.

I'm young and I haven't really had any real long-term relationship. And living in the city can be a struggle nowadays. So this is a shot in the dark. Hoping to get some real advice.

I am sorry i cannot advice on lesbianism. Haraam .
1642515696981.png

OP are you a man or woman? Basically you want to use this person for easy life while you achieving your goals and then bounce? Sounds fvcked up tbh

OP are you a man or woman? Basically you want to use this person for easy life while you achieving your goals and then bounce? Sounds fvcked up tbh
She's a gaal single mother in her 40s, she's used to guys cooming and then jumping in a Uber straight away. Compared to those guys, OP's a goddamn hero :lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the advices. Yeah, I want to be super careful because it appears as if she's spoiling me a bit too much and it can get confusing.

Yeah her daughter doesn't know how to feel about her mother dating a younger dark skinned. I lmfao when you mentioned tiktok because that's what they're sometimes into when they're bored.

I have no ill intent though. We did have a little bit of good fling. Now it seems like a limbo. Either I move in or don't, pretty sure she'll find another in a heartbeat. But says she feels a bit for me because living in the city is hard. Just wondering if it's ever possible to make these relationships and turn it into a good life long family friend type instead and I've met people who've done it. Especially to immigrants like myself.

Trending

Latest posts