Need Help With A Name...

starting a website isn’t as easy as it seems.

Running it to satisfy different personalities is even harder I suppose. Money and energy to invest. Hope the return for you guys are worth it.

I would go out of business the first week if I ran a website like this one. I don't have the personality.

I haven't checked if someone mentioned similar in the threads, but here are my thoughts

somaligeek.com
somaliafro.com
somalisheeko.com
somalistory.com
somaliview.com
somalifun.com
somaliasal.com
somalisquad.com
somalicorner.com

Dalmoor,

We got dumped on by the 49'ers saxib as expected. So I am switching my support to the under dogs, to packers and hope they win in the next game.

Superbowl would be fun if Titans and Packers make it. Champion of the underdogs. Good games coming up this sunday.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dalmoor,

We got dumped on by the 49'ers saixb as expected. So I am swwtiching for teh under dogs, packers and hope they win in the enxt game.

Superbolw would be fun if Titans and Packers make it. Champion of the underdogs. Good games coming up this sunday.
Yeah...jump on the bandwagon... hopefully it's worth the time:ftw9nwa:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Dalmoor,

We got dumped on by the 49'ers saxib as expected. So I am switching my support to the under dogs, to packers and hope they win in the next game.

Superbowl would be fun if Titans and Packers make it. Champion of the underdogs. Good games coming up this sunday.

A Minnesotan cheering for packers? Is this a joke :what:

A Minnesotan cheering for packers? Is this a joke :what:

But they are closest to us vikes though our mortal enemies and in the same division. It is worth to support neighbours, "YOU SHALL BE NICE TO NEIGHBOURS: Ch20 Verse 20 from Vikings Bible.

I am also supprting Titans because of Henry the beast. Once Vikes are eliminated, I have teams I like to see win for various reasons.