Nearly got axed to death today im shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Nope i feel like my writing is pretty terrible wallahi who would wanna read a book i wrote

No for real though, the way you tell your stories is entertaining and that’s the important thing in stories.
The grammar and spelling bit can always be checked but you definitely have writing talent.
I’m sure many people on this forum agree with that.
@Blade1 for example.

No for real though, the way you tell your stories is entertaining and that’s the important thing in stories.
The grammar and spelling bit can always be checked but you definitely have writing talent.
I’m sure many people on this forum agree with that.
@Blade1 for example.
Maybe i should write a book then abti but what about??

Thanks my fellow somalis for the advice im gonna try something new from now imma quit my failed rapping and youtube career and get in this new writing career seems like a quite easy goal to execute you just write some funny shit for 300 pages thats lightwork

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur I was in a similar situation ina abti. I remember getting into a fight with a bunch of Tamils in the party back in 2015 and one of them had a fucking machete and tried to attack me but thankfully I had a chair and threw it at his hand really hard and his machete was flying across the air. I run up on him and beat his ass down and his boys tried to jump me but my Mali boys smoked them all and chased them out the building. I remember those pussies getting in their car and speeding fast lol.

@Geeljire sanbuur I was in a similar situation ina abti. I remember getting into a fight with a bunch of Tamils in the party back in 2015 and one of them had a fucking machete and tried to attack me but thankfully I had a chair and threw it at his hand really hard and his machete was flying across the air. I run up on him and beat his ass down and his boys tried to jump me but my Mali boys smoked them all and chased them out the building. I remember those pussies getting in their car and speeding fast lol.
Abti you went crazy on those tamils kkkkk im never lacking out here again alot of mugs with a shit life wanna take away mans life out of hatred but f*ck them im never slipping again.

Abti i wish i thought to video but i was shitting bricks scared for my life all i could say is i dont want no problems allow it

Why you calling me abti ? I'm a girl nigga and i'm pretty sure i'm younger than you.

Allow it fam stop smoking weed, hitting hoes and pull your life together. I'm pretty sure you can be a decent guy if you quit chasing dunya and start chasing akhira. Every time you think of hitting a hoe or watching take one good look at yourself walaal and think you have much more worth than this. You could have been in xalaal and happy relationship where respect is giving to you. That hoe you had fun with doesn't even respect herself. Yes you're having a few minutes of fun but is it really worth it? is it not spiritually draining. Why would you want to do that to yourself. Respect yourself walaal that is all I'm telling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending