Nearly got axed to death today im shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chilling in the park near my house with some friends when we saw some white crackheads walking past us looking around 60 yr olds they saw one black guy come into the park they threw a can at his leg and he walked off not paying them attention. The carackheads then went up to some young teenage boys and shputed at them they got into a argument so the crackheads went back to their house which was outside the park gates they then proceeded to walk foreard with big axes on them each heading to the teenagers but before they could get to the boys my friend walked up towards them to watch the fight this scared the crackheads thinking my friend was one of the teenage boys he went upto him with axe and shouted at him what ypu gonna do mate and all types of racist slurs i walked up with my other friend and we tried to hold back our friend and walk away from the scene. The pikeys wernt having it and were advancing towards us when four white neighbours ran out of their houses with shanks to help us the crackheads being cowards decided to leg it they got chased far out of the parkwe then decide to leg it aswell.Realised today wallahi that i nearly lost my life we all nearly died today crackheads are the most unpredictable people on earth im gonna stick to my deen and never forget allah from now on todays a big wake up call wallahi i have one life and i aint about to let shaytaan trick me off my ticket to jannah anymore from now imma keep myself safe and pray salah everyday five times im still fucking shocked i thought i was about to lose my soul.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Wallahi, you can never get tired of Geeljires stories.:drakelaugh:
Mr Yemeni Wife
Mr 2 Sons
Mr i beat my brother
Mr MJ Queens
Mr im on house arrest
Mr Htown Summer Buzz
War soo waysayso:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

White sub-human pigs acting uncivilized. No surprised.
99% of crackheads/beggars in the west are white dofaar or filthy gypsies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nigga you and your homie are fucking dumb! If I see a crazy ass man with an axe, I'm fucking out bro! I ain't about that life. Dafuq was your friend trying to be hard for? Does he like being chopped up and made into halal meat?

period. full stop.
period. full stop.
period. full stop.

OP, you're missing lots of the above in your sentences. i ran out of breathe reading all that.

Nigga you and your homie are fucking dumb! If I see a crazy ass man with an axe, I'm fucking out bro! I ain't about that life. Dafuq was your friend trying to be hard for? Does he like being chopped up and made into halal meat?
Abti i dont know what made him run up to those niggas he said he wanted to watch the fight im fucking pissed off wallahi im not gonna get revenge or anything im just gonna stay out the way wallahi i nearly died for my freinds wtf

I was chilling in the park near my house with some friends when we saw some white crackheads walking past us looking around 60 yr olds they saw one black guy come into the park they threw a can at his leg and he walked off not paying them attention. The carackheads then went up to some young teenage boys and shputed at them they got into a argument so the crackheads went back to their house which was outside the park gates they then proceeded to walk foreard with big axes on them each heading to the teenagers but before they could get to the boys my friend walked up towards them to watch the fight this scared the crackheads thinking my friend was one of the teenage boys he went upto him with axe and shouted at him what ypu gonna do mate and all types of racist slurs i walked up with my other friend and we tried to hold back our friend and walk away from the scene. The pikeys wernt having it and were advancing towards us when four white neighbours ran out of their houses with shanks to help us the crackheads being cowards decided to leg it they got chased far out of the parkwe then decide to leg it aswell.Realised today wallahi that i nearly lost my life we all nearly died today crackheads are the most unpredictable people on earth im gonna stick to my deen and never forget allah from now on todays a big wake up call wallahi i have one life and i aint about to let shaytaan trick me off my ticket to jannah anymore from now imma keep myself safe and pray salah everyday five times im still fucking shocked i thought i was about to lose my soul.

I almost stopped reading when you mentioned an axe- imagine if i saw someone heading towards me with a real one Lol I'll turn into ghost Abayas up in the air!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Woah that's so scary I saw something similar happen to this young asian boys this white nitty guy trying hurt them with this huge knife. Sicko luckily they weren't hurt too bad

Woah that's so scary I saw something similar happen to this young asian boys this white nitty guy trying hurt them with this huge knife. Sicko luckily they weren't hurt too bad
Abti white nittys are very dangerous people the rich white folks would never do this to you its just these cockney clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts