Nearly 30 people killed in Mogadishu's Wadajir district after deadly car bomb explosion hit a busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AUN

These cowards are taking our people's future as a hostage.
For how long are we going to tolerate to be killed in the name of religion by these khawarij dogs?
:pacspit: damn them and their barbaric views. It's Arab supremacy masquerading as a religious ideology.
We need a strong nationalist leader that will strike fear into the hearts of salafist dogs. Tbh i don't think Farmaajo is up for the job, but i pray that I'll live to see the day when Somalia is free from the shackles of this ideology.

We need a strong nationalist leader that will strike fear into the hearts of salafist dogs. Tbh i don't think Farmaajo is up for the job, but i pray that I'll live to see the day when Somalia is free from the shackles of this ideology.
If Farmaajo can rebuild the SNA and that's the only thing he does during his presidency, I will see him as a succes.
His litmus test will be how he deals with the security question more than anything else.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
AUN. This is so sad. Loss for words wallahi. All those kids who lost their parents today or all those parents who lost their kids. Subhanallah.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How they still enjoy support is beyond me.

Deliberately targeting civilians all the time, it's not like they were collateral damage.

AUN.

All Shabab sympathizers and terrorists need to be lined up and shot. Family members who don't cut ties with them at the least if they don't want to report them for fear of their life also need to be shot

Very sad news, it's really just them sending out a message that Farmaajo is no different to them regardless of how much the public love him. They deliberately targeted civilians this time because now that the people support Farmaajo, they're fair game too. This is a wake up moment for the idiots who think they only target non civilians just because they claim so.

How they still enjoy support is beyond me.

Deliberately targeting civilians all the time, it's not like they were collateral damage.

They are not looking for public support. They are mercenary dogs let loose on us by the Ethiopian government to kill and maim as many Somalis as possible, and most importantly to sabotage any new government in order to demoralize the Somali people. A demoralized people become resigned to their fate and never put up a resistance.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
:qri8gs7:
Allow it. Do I type like warabe?

I've been watching this site for a while,
And I'm sick and tired of all you wanlawayn ganging up on him.
It it takes 200 people to fight 1 man then he must be winning.

Keep up the good work mujahid waraabe

Thanks brada but I am on top of the wanlawein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending