Near death experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Idiot through a CRT TV (those old big tv ) from their flat window just a few feet from hitting me. The things was is that I didn't hear it coming down till it hit the ground.

Reborn
My near death eperience happened when I was playing rugby.I was running down the wing until a fat cadaan yute body slamed to the floor.Next thing I woke up a day later in a hospital bed :snoop:

Last edited:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I had a gun to my head

This shit happened in the UK, where guns are super rare, not even criminal gangs use it because it'd bring on too much heat

I got my shit straightened out soon after

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I was once impaled by a pole. When i was in my mid teens, i must've been 15, i was out with friends one night.

We were drinking and getting high. As it was coming up to dawn and making our way to our homes, we went past this building which had scaffolds up one side of it. I, for some reason, i may have been high, decided to climb up those scaffolds. As im going up the scaffolds, i tript on something and fell right onto this metal pole.

It went into my stomach, just above my belly button. I managed to get it off me, my inside were literally about to fall out. I remeber just falling onto the ground, blood everywhere. Alhamdulillah, my boys managed to get help quickly and call an ambulance and was rushed to hospital in no time.

Not gonna lie, i didn't have any "life flashing before my eyes" moment. I just simple was out cold. Darkness is what i remember.

Alhamdulillah, i lived and carried on with my life. But, Wallahi, it did make me change. Since that time, i've never drunk again, and smoked, and changed the people i called: friends.

Here is the scar that i have from that fateful day:

20170814_170427.jpg

20170814_170608.jpg

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I was once impaled by a pole. When i was in my mid teens, i must've been 15, i was out with friends one night.

We were drinking and getting high. As it was coming up to dawn and making our way to our homes, we went past this building which had scaffolds up one side of it. I, for some reason, i may have been high, decided to climb up those scaffolds. As im going up the scaffolds, i tript on something and fell right onto this metal pole.

It went into my stomach, just above my belly button. I managed to get it off me, my inside were literally about to fall out. I remeber just falling onto the ground, blood everywhere. Alhamdulillah, my boys managed to get help quickly and call an ambulance and was rushed to hospital in no time.

Not gonna lie, i didn't have any "life flashing before my eyes" moment. I just simple was out cold. Darkness is what i remember.

Alhamdulillah, i lived and carried on with my life. But, Wallahi, it did make me change. Since that time, i've never drunk again, and smoked, and changed the people i called: friends.

View attachment 26929

View attachment 26930
Glad that you are alive and well.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

View attachment 26929

View attachment 26930
Damn bro. Great you survived :salute:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

View attachment 26929

View attachment 26930

:ohdamn:

You won this thread sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending