NBA severely punishes North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Adeer! At this rate of idiocy then anyone can claim to say " I identify as a White person, please do not be a bigot, it s who I am" and you know it already happened with Rachel woman. Where's the common sense.

I look forward to beastiality being legalized soon in the name of freedom.
Beastiality won't be legalized, adeer. I trust PETA. :2tjlv3e:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You hate the transgendered? You don't believe in their rights?

Putting you on the list in haste would be wrong. I need to observe you longer. People like @Bielsa took half a year to have their sheegato status confirmed.

I hate no one bar Arabs and Indians.

So other than you, who else on here are real Atheists?

VixR

Veritas
For the record, I bear no hate for transpeople (they curious me:lol:), but I'm just saying...this whole bathroom deal makes no sense.

To warn you, I lean conservative on a number of issues, if that's what bothers you.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
For the record, I bear no hate for transpeople (they curious me:lol:), but I'm just saying...this whole bathroom deal makes no sense.

To warn you, I lean conservative on a number of issues, if that's what bothers you.

What do you lean conservative on?

Yes you lean far right wing in gender identity and the LGBTQQIP2SAA.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Lolll. Oh, AJ. Don't tar me like that.

I'm not talking about cross-dressers. Lets put those ppl aside for a sec. I'm talking about transfolk.
When I think of tranny I think of this
6e6315f3463c5f2b30d97d1ba1205d95.jpg

Claudia-Charriez.jpg

What's wrong with them?:bell:
If your ok with 2 man disgustingly being homos this should be fine:birdman:

VixR

Veritas
When I think of tranny I think of this
6e6315f3463c5f2b30d97d1ba1205d95.jpg

Claudia-Charriez.jpg

What's wrong with them?:bell:
If your ok with 2 man disgustingly being homos this should be fine:birdman:

Look, I have no problem with them, same way I have no problem with schizophrenics. I'm not out for blood or anything, they're just baffling.

Gays and lesbians are about that same-sex attraction, whereas transfolk are literally deluded, sheegatos as y'll would put it :ulachen001:

I'm a woman says the man :leon:

These women above were born men. They are genetically male, but amped on a diet of female hormones and transformed through elective surgery. The vast majority of them opt to keep their dicks yet still identify as women, whilst the rest of them suffer from phantom dick, and deep depression post-op. Something's gotta give.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I thought @Reiko was joking when she kept calling you tranny lover.

You really woukd f*ck transgendered women? :damedamn:
I plead the 5th:mjpls:
Look, I have no problem with them, same way I have no problem with schizophrenics. I'm not out for blood or anything, they're just baffling.

Gays and lesbians are about that same-sex attraction, whereas transfolk are literally deluded, sheegatos as y'll would put it :ulachen001:

I'm a woman says the man :leon:

These women above were born men. They are genetically male, but amped on a diet of female hormones and transformed through elective surgery. The vast majority of them opt to keep their dicks yet still identify as women, whilst the rest of them suffer from phantom dick, and deep depression post-op. Something's gotta give.
I find it baffling you don't find men butt fucking each other baffling but yet find these pretty creatures baffling:mybusiness:

VixR

Veritas
I plead the 5th:mjpls:

I find it baffling you don't find men butt fucking each other baffling but yet find these pretty creatures baffling:mybusiness:

Dude, you're dick-to-inverted-dick fcking those pretty creatures, just saying. So, IDK exactly what you have against butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts