NBA severely punishes North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The law made North Carolina the first U.S. state to require transgender people to use restrooms in public buildings and schools that match the sex on their birth certificate rather than their gender identity.

I see nothing wrong with the law. NBA fucked up on this.

If you don't like the NBA's decision, don't watch the NBA lol. How come Somalis are not principled people
This isn't going to stop me from watching basketball. It's sad that Charlotte loses their chance to host the all star game because some NBA exec got butthurt.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Nba allstars is trash anyways:manny:
Fyi the place there moving it to has anti homos laws:ivers:
The city and Jordan should sue them after these fuckers forced the city to upgrade to arena:pacspit:

VixR

Veritas
I accept gays, but transgenders are far left field for me, man.

You have people with male genetics, most of them with hairy balls and dicks still hanging between their legs, masquerading as women because they "identify" as such. Well, come on now, what Liberals should really be doing is investing in mental health care and therapy for these people to bring them back to reality, not bathroom rights to further fuel their delusions. :bell:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

You have people with male genetics, most of them with hairy balls and dicks still hanging between their legs, masquerading as women because they "identify" as such. Well, come on now, what Liberals should really be doing is investing in mental health care and therapy for these people to bring them back to reality, not bathroom rights to further fuel their delusions. :bell:
Take your stupid comment somewhere else:westbrookwtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Adeer! At this rate of idiocy then anyone can claim to say " I identify as a White person, please do not be a bigot, it s who I am" and you know it already happened with Rachel woman. Where's the common sense.

I look forward to beastiality being legalized soon in the name of freedom.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Prove it's stupid.

Wah-wah :Sutehja:
I accept gays, but transgenders are far left field for me, man.You have people with male genetics, most of them with hairy balls and dicks stillhanging between their legs, masquerading as women because they "identify" as such.
This is called cross dresser stupid not tranny:westbrookwtf:
Tranny are women:westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending