NBA player Lou Williams gets a DNA kit

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You're sleeping. Will Smith was among the most claimed.

If they're not claiming celebs as Somalis, they're claiming them as Muslims. When the big hipster beard was becoming popular in the early 2010s, Somali abos would call random men wadaad, like James Harden. They became OKC and Rockets fans overnight.
Don't forget we waz Egyptianzzz

Somalis claim everyone. Some random Russian model, A$ap Rocky, Nas, French Montana, Will Smith, etc. But they never claim actual Somali celebrities like Barkhad Abdi, Idris Elba's wife and Blue Makeup.

Lou Williams could he part Somali though. I am sure I have seen a document that showed a Somali entering Ellis Island 100 years ago.
why would we claim barkhad :heh:

He could have Jewish or Italian in him.

Black + Mediterranean gives more of a pseudo-Horner look than Bantu + Northwest Euro.
Yeah, you're right. Giancarlo Esposito is half Italian.
1618439640894.png

Somalis claim everyone. Some random Russian model, A$ap Rocky, Nas, French Montana, Will Smith, etc. But they never claim actual Somali celebrities like Barkhad Abdi, Idris Elba's wife and Blue Makeup.

Lou Williams could he part Somali though. I am sure I have seen a document that showed a Somali entering Ellis Island 100 years ago.
hold up lol

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
when I played basketball in high school I asked the coach to let me come off the bench because I wanted to be like Lou will.

I was correct.

A Somali man born in Turkey immigrated to America in 1889. This could be Lou's ancestral daddy. There's many Somalis like him by the way.

ilbaax.jpg

Trending