Do you support the NBA players boycott

• Yes, Good for them

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, Get out there and play

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Even Allah don't want Lebron to win the cup
368460ED-181A-4BBD-AC01-673FEF629AB6.gif

The Milwaukee bucks set off a domino effect when they refused to take the court in protest, The other NBA playoff teams have followed
Millions of dollars in advertising on the line as well as potential ramifications to future NBA salaries

I know LeBron lowkey seething his chance at chip #4 is being jeopardized :shaq:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It’s not official yet. The players will have a meeting at 8 pm on how they’ll go about the situation. Most likely they’ll cancel the playoffs. This was bound to happen smh.

Bron ain’t getting younger this is looking bad for him.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's a disgrace. Madows playing the victim in 2020.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Mixing social issues and sports is so over the top like shidh mane just hoop and entertain us
:childplease:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Y'all talking bout LeBron like nigga was acc gonna win the ring this year :heh:

Bucks would raw dog him no brainer. Raps went 2-0 against lakers this year maybe if Celtics pull off a shocker and make finals he'd win but what's the likelihood of that. This is me being generous and saying he even makes it past the 2nd round and conf finals fukk lebum :mjlol:

in a few months there will be another video of a similar incident, and we start the process all over again. A league can't survive its players potentially boycotting every 4 months or so, its untenable. The NBA might be finished and tbh the US as a whole is in major decline in every facet.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Screenshot_20200826-235011.png

All the other teams reportedly voted to continue the rest of the season. It makes sense tbh clippers have a good chance of getting clapped by the mavs and Lakers know that Lebum won't win them shyt this year.

Trending

Latest posts