Nature of Sin

The case for why Slaves and slave girls are in the quran.
Imagine this is back then and im forced to engage in a defensive war(the only kind permitted in islam) and be far away from my wife, who else would i go unto, my mates? I would reluctantly take enemy's women because it was they who inconvenienced me. And as for male war captives, there was no mass incarnations, so each captive became the responsibility of their capturers.
*incarceration*

Sex is natural waryaa, it's how humans reproduce there is nothing crude about it as long as it's consentual and not forced then it's rape. I don't hold onto your supernatural morals of sex being evil or that i need some imam to sign me a contract lol. I don't believe in the institution of marraige waryaa which is nonsensical man made shit.
Its a yes or no question

Is a kid seeing a women wearing a mask equivalent to a kid watching his teachers have intercourse in a nudist school?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Its a yes or no question

Is a kid seeing a women wearing a mask equivalent to a kid watching his teachers have intercourse in a nudist school?

Answer me why do u need a sex contract by an imam waryaa. Why is some man getting involved in your personal life and legislating holy sex lol. War gus iyo sil baad sharci uu samayseen kkkkk. Come to the atheist club waryaa and listen to big jokes we make about religion

Answer me why do u need a sex contract by an imam waryaa. Why is some man getting involved in your personal life and legislating holy sex lol. War gus iyo sil baad sharci uu samayseen kkkkk
As i've said prior, you do not need marriage contract, you have the freedom of zina or the freedom of marriage. You just cant do it in front of the unconsenting public.

Now answer the question

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As i've said prior, you do not need marriage contract, you have the freedom of zina or the freedom of marriage. You just cant do it in front of the unconsenting public.

Now answer the question

Unconsenting public kulaha, u taught them marriage n zina, there is no concept of this in natural sciences, these are man made shit. Just like clothes for men and women are man made concept. Sex is natural, adaa sharci ku rogtay and now your saying what u created is real, I am telling u there is no concept of marriage or zina in true human origins of hunter/gatherer, so your adam/eve were never married waryaa, they were like animals u see who have sex and reproduce only.

Fight me waryaa bring @Omar del Sur to take on Somali atheism and liberalism and watch him collapse in fact to prove my point even further, omar del sur will call the religious courts on me in Somalia, so who won waryaa? yaa cabsi gaba, ma ana cabsi gabo, war anigu labo xiniyood oo kaffir baan ahay. As somali kaffir I know the backwardness of somali culture n religion and can apply atheist thinking to it and wallahi if they knew this stuff about Somalia they would laff at us so hard but it will be exposed to them sooner or later so they can see how GOD is backward and destroys human progression

Unconsenting public kulaha, u taught them marriage n zina, there is no concept of this in natural sciences, these are man made shit. Just like clothes for men and women are man made concept. Sex is natural, adaa sharci ku rogtay and now your saying what u created is real, I am telling u there is no concept of marriage or zina in true human origins of hunter/gatherer, so your adam/eve were never married waryaa, they were like animals u see who have sex and reproduce only.

Fight me waryaa bring @Omar del Sur to take on Somali atheism and liberalism and watch him collapse in fact to prove my point even further, omar del sur will call the religious courts on me in Somalia, so who won waryaa? yaa cabsi gaba, ma ana cabsi gabo, war anigu labo xiniyood oo kaffir baan ahay
answer the question

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
answer the question

Waryaa answer me if your religion is right is why am I the one being arrested, persecuted in your land for challenging those long held beliefs? it's not me persecuting your muslim ass, in secular idealogy u r free n equal to exist, admit that at least the intolerance is from where, is it me the kaffir or the believer? when u answer that I will answer ur questions. The kaffir is superior today in every sense of the imagination, we can tolerate anyone and anything and we don't go around and arrest them or persecute them.

Admit the Kaffir is the labo xiniyood at least admit that part, admit @Omar del Sur and his followers are the b2tches

Waryaa answer me if your religion is right is why am I the one being arrested, persecuted in your land for challenging those long held beliefs? it's not me persecuting your muslim ass, in secular idealogy u r free n equal to exist, admit that at least the intolerance is from where, is it me the kaffir or the believer? when u answer that I will answer ur questions. The kaffir is superior today in every sense of the imagination, we can tolerate anyone and anything and we don't go around and arrest them or persecute them.

Admit the Kaffir is the labo xiniyood at least admit that part, admit @Omar del Sur and his followers are the b2tches
Muslim countries are more intolerant and non-muslim countries are more tolerant.

Now answer the question

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I only have one Soul relative that i know of in this world and that's my sheikh.

Some people do find this offensive and confronting, it reminds them of what the kkk wore in america and they are marginalized in America as a hate group. These people look at them, is this normal to u that you need to conceal in shame what god created? I don't find my body to be a shame waryaa, I am actually going to participate in a nude beach to get in touch with my nakedness so I am liberated from religious ideas. I will test and try everything in life like it's a joy ride of experience i will not live this life of holyness when u r not holy and never will be.

FragrantWeepyConey-size_restricted.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AutumnBreeze i believe in mandatory sex ed classes yes for children as they do not fear sex or make sexual mistakes in their life. As for having sex in class obviously that is not the place for a class room so I wouldn't support that unless it was a way of teaching education for which I would. Come and fight yaa believer, i am the mightiest disbeliever who will stand up and destroy your supernatural fantasy and bring your ass back down to the natural world and teach the philosophy of naturalism not supernaturalism.

Some people do find this offensive and confronting, it reminds them of what the kkk wore in america and they are marginalized in America as a hate group. These people look at them, is this normal to u that you need to conceal in shame what god created? I don't find my body to be a shame waryaa, I am actually going to participate in a nude beach to get in touch with my nakedness so I am liberated from religious ideas. I will test and try everything in life like it's a joy ride of experience i will not live this life of holyness when u r not holy and never will be.

FragrantWeepyConey-size_restricted.gif
@AutumnBreeze i believe in mandatory sex ed classes yes for children as they do not fear sex or make sexual mistakes in their life. As for having sex in class obviously that is not the place for a class room so I wouldn't support that unless it was a way of teaching education for which I would. Come and fight yaa believer, i am the mightiest disbeliever who will stand up and destroy your supernatural fantasy and bring your ass back down to the natural world and teach the philosophy of naturalism not supernaturalism.
So long as you dont reveal your nudity to the unconsenting public knock yourself out.

Personally i dont like the niqabi look, but i dont see any legal grounds for stopping them. Maybe requesting they unvail their face in private or Government establishments i can understand.

And since you believe that the parents of 6year olds can decide to expose them to nude adults and teachers and even demonstration of intercourse, do you believe that they can also consent to adults molesting the children?

Verse about hitting the wife and verses that better it:

۞ مَا نَنْسَخْ مِنْ آيَةٍ أَوْ نُنْسِهَا نَأْتِ بِخَيْرٍ مِنْهَا أَوْ مِثْلِهَا ۗ أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ​

We have not erased a verse nor caused it to be forgotten, We replace it with a better or similar one. Do you not know that Allah is Most Capable of everything
-baqara 106
-
(I've seen some translations as "what we abrogate/erase" but to my basic understanding of i'rab, nansakh is a fi'l mudari' majzum bi wujuud "maa" therefore the maa in question is negation and not what. If my analysis is wrong the point still stands because as the verse completes "we come with a better one or the same one".subhanallah either way there is certainty in the message of the verse and thats the complete nature of the quran and betterment systems of its verses. meaning one verse betters and completes the other. It seems this verse is to do with Allah addressing play of words and mockery by the ill-hearts. Allah does not erase implying he got it wrong the first time, rather he betters. Wallahu a'lam)

(For those who want to understand the verse of hitting the wife as taking a metal rod and breaking everybone in her body, just short of killing her...go ahead, you'll just suffer maida 45 "and for wounds is retaliation")

Men are the caretakers of women, as men have been provisioned by Allah over women and tasked with supporting them financially. And righteous women are devoutly obedient and, when alone, protective of what Allah has entrusted them with.1 And if you sense disobedience from your women, advise them , and or move from them in sleeping quarters, and or hit them .2 But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great.
-nisa 34

If you fear a crack between them, appoint a Judge from his family and a judge from hers. If they desire reconciliation, Allah will restore harmony between them. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.
-nisa 35

And in case a woman fears from her husband disobedience or turning away, then there is no fault in both of them if they make a righteous reconciliation between them both; and reconciliation is better; and stinginess is present in the souls. And in case you do fair (deeds) and are pious (to Allah), then Allah has been Ever-Cognizant of whatever you do.
-Nisa 128

And they ask you concerning menstruation. Say, "It is harm; so keep apart from women during menstruation, and do not draw near them till they are pure. So, when they have purified themselves, then come to them from where Allah has commanded you. Surely Allah loves the repenters, and He loves the purifiers.
-baqara 222

Divorce is twice; then retention with beneficence or release in fairness. And it is not lawful for you to take anything of whatever you have brought (the women) except (in case) they both fear that they may not keep within (Literally: Keep up) the bounds of Allah. So, in case you fear that they may not keep within (Literally: Keep up) the bounds of Allah, it is no fault in them (both) for her to ransom herself. Those are the bounds of Allah; so, do not transgress them; and whoever transgresses the bounds of Allah then those are they (who are) the unjust.
-baqara 229

Now that we have set the premise for discussion lets continue. When the verse says hit(idrib), with what, for what and at what part and at what severity? The word hit/idrib is used in the quran various locations: moses is instructed to hit the a rock with his staff, fighters are also instructed to aim to hit the head and the finger tips in battle tactics.

Hit, okay. But with what, where, why, how?
Let us address the why. The verse immediately says disobediences as a cause(remember the same word of disobidience is used for the husband and the wife. Both are capable of disobedience)What is disobedience? Refusing to get the spouse a cup of water?
Disobedience is failing to uphold God's boundaries and thus agreed upon contract of marriage: allowing munkar in the house, drastically changing your body without the consent of the spouse, refusing intimacy with out any illness.

The quran says that both the husband and wife can take measures if the spouse is showing disobedience, its just the measures are slightly different. The husband can use appropriate force to Nahyi 'anil munkar(trangression of allah's boundaries).

You see, munkar can be yanha or prohibited via 3 routes, the heart , verbally and physically. Munkar is just another word for sin, the Quran uses this word to describe akabir all the way to lamam. As we already established, Sin is two jurisdictions, public and private. Quran says you cant physically prohibit disbelievers if they're not in battle with you.
The only instances of being granted the right of physical prohibition is the case of public indecency, self defense..............and prohibiting the disobedience of the spouse to Allah's boundaries which includes fulfilling a contracts especially contracts of marriage.

Now as you can imagine, physical prohibition varies in a scale. The apprehension of the public disturbers, is ofcourse not as severe as using fatal force in the case of self defense.

In that pattern, the hitting of the wife is with what severity, what object, what location?

nisa 35 says the criteria for severity in hitting the wife" if you fear a fissure between the couple". Meaning if the hitting causes unhappiness in the marriage and causes for divorce than it is excessive.

If you remember the maida 45" for a wound is retaliation...or a fine". Meaning if you leave a trace of that hitting than she can seek governmental retaliation or monetary compensation.

So that is the criteria for the severity.
It cant be a cause for fissure of the marriage, and it cant leave a trace thus constituting as a juruh or wound.

Just think on that. Before you get to wounding her(which is illegal), most women will be ready for divorce soon as you look at them slightly different.

Now the ayahs also mention the evil in some humans, and that is stinginess, transgressions, and mocking God's law.
If the spouse feels that the other is ill intentioned to them allah says "fa imsaak bi ma'ruf ow tasriih bi ihsaan(marry with good conduct or divorce with kindness)". If unsolvable fissure occurs for whatever reason then allah says to part ways kindly.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
nisa 35 says the criteria for severity in hitting the wife" if you fear a fissure between the couple". Meaning if the hitting causes unhappiness in the marriage and causes for divorce than it is excessive.

If you remember the maida 45" for a wound is retaliation...or a fine". Meaning if you leave a trace of that hitting than she can seek governmental retaliation or monetary compensation.

So that is the criteria for the severity.
It cant be a cause for fissure of the marriage, and it cant leave a trace thus constituting as a juruh or wound.

Just think on that. Before you get to wounding her(which is illegal), most women will be ready for divorce soon as you look at them slightly different.

Now the ayahs also mention the evil in some humans, and that is stinginess, transgressions, and mocking God's law.
If the spouse feels that the other is ill intentioned to them allah says "fa imsaak bi ma'ruf ow tasriih bi ihsaan(marry with good conduct or divorce with kindness)". If unsolvable fissure occurs for whatever reason then allah says to part ways kindly.

You are constantly trying to please this god and then u say this god has no 'wants or needs'. Make up your mind, why are u so fixated to satisfy him? just live your life. Stop seeking reward and punishment, stop doing things because allah told u, you should know how to live your life without needing a god to tell you. Do u need a god to tell you how to wash yourself? you do, like wudu lol. This is pagan rituals, why would a god care if you smell he is above all that as u say? that's why we know waxani illahi kama iman, too much suspicious 'human involvement' things human dislike are all of sudden 'bad' before allah and things they like is 'holy' before allah. It's just some guys who wrote a book and listed all the good n bad things in society and said 'allah also agrees with it'. Noone has seen or heard god or ever will except liars and imposters who want to use it as a way of power and authority.

You are constantly trying to please this god and then u say this god has no 'wants or needs'. Make up your mind, why are u so fixated to satisfy him? just live your life. Stop seeking reward and punishment, stop doing things because allah told u, you should know how to live your life without needing a god to tell you. Do u need a god to tell you how to wash yourself? you do, like wudu lol. This is pagan rituals, why would a god care if you smell he is above all that as u say? that's why we know waxani illahi kama iman, too much suspicious 'human involvement' things human dislike are all of sudden 'bad' before allah and things they like is 'holy' before allah. It's just some guys who wrote a book and listed all the good n bad things in society and said 'allah also agrees with it'. None has seen or heard god or ever will except liars and imposters who want to use it as a way of power and authority.
As far as you atheists, agnostics, no-religion-of-God-exists are concerned morality doesnt exist. Morality is intellectual property of God and the believer.

To your kind, laws are derived from the golden rule(matt 7:12) and majority/strong rules. But the fault here is that anybody can want anything done to them, im sure you'll find many naturalists that are true naturalist and not pseudo-naturalist such as your self. Theyre called serial killers. And the majority or the Strong can want "backward" "evil" laws.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You are constantly trying to please this god and then u say this god has no 'wants or needs'. Make up your mind, why are u so fixated to satisfy him? just live your life. Stop seeking reward and punishment, stop doing things because allah told u, you should know how to live your life without needing a god to tell you. Do u need a god to tell you how to wash yourself? you do, like wudu lol. This is pagan rituals, why would a god care if you smell he is above all that as u say? that's why we know waxani illahi kama iman, too much suspicious 'human involvement' things human dislike are all of sudden 'bad' before allah and things they like is 'holy' before allah. It's just some guys who wrote a book and listed all the good n bad things in society and said 'allah also agrees with it'. Noone has seen or heard god or ever will except liars and imposters who want to use it as a way of power and authority.
It’s a way of life. Everything that is forbidden in Islam benefits is one way an another. If you don’t like it shiib deh live your life