Natural resources in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Oil, Natural gas, Gold, Uranium, Fish, Sheep/Goats, Caano/Hilib Geel..... you name it; it is there. Oh and don't forget Muus/Moos (Bananaaaa) and Cambe (Mango). a Paradise on earth.

I though our ancestors used up all the gold reserves trading with the ancient Egyptians. Tho it would be nice to dig in my father's land and come across a goldmine.

:gucciwhat::ohhh:

Oil, Natural gas, Gold, Uranium, Fish, Sheep/Goats, Caano/Hilib Geel..... you name it; it is there. Oh and don't forget Muus/Moos (Bananaaaa) and Cambe (Mango). a Paradise on earth.
Where is the oil and natural gases,in which are?
Has gold ever been mined there

BankaTuyo

حيران
Where is the oil and natural gases,in which are?
Has gold ever been mined there

Both onshore and offshore oil/gas have been confirmed, the jubba sea area kenya is trying to take is full of natural gas. gold has not been industrially mined but in some ares in sanaag region people find it lying on the surface in an impure form, so you can imagine the potential once professionally mined. gedo, galgaduud have huge uranium deposits i believe.

Both onshore and offshore oil/gas have been confirmed, the jubba sea area kenya is trying to take is full of natural gas. gold has not been industrially mined but in some ares in sanaag region people find it lying on the surface in an impure form, so you can imagine the potential once professionally mined. gedo, galgaduud have huge uranium deposits i believe.
So thats why kenya is eyeing somalia,the oil reserves are closer to them

Farm

VIP

Most of the country’s uranium was discovered in Mudug.

Somalia has potentially more oil than: Nigeria, Kuwait and uae. Somalia has at least 110 billion barrels of of crude oil.
That's why they are fucking our country up. Unfortunately most somalis are not "WOKE!!" and don't know that if we all wised up we could build our nation up. Jesus said it best! we have powerful enemies in this world and the unseen.

09f88898266b37e9ef3e499ff0fcb3cc.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I though our ancestors used up all the gold reserves trading with the ancient Egyptians. Tho it would be nice to dig in my father's land and come across a goldmine.

:gucciwhat::ohhh:
Our ancestors only scratched the surface sxb. Our population was like 1.5 million a hundred years ago. When you consider the amount of land we occupy, that's nothing. They left everything for us and even our current population isn't big enough to use it all.
:banderas:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
An investment fund and extensive knowledge in business. What about you?

:mjohreally:

I'm not interested but I studied ME & IEM. Just wanted to know if you are the kind of person that wants 50% just for an introduction.

If you are realy serious then I'm sure that you, with your background, could find a mining company that is willing to mine gold in Somalia.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I'm not interested but I studied ME & IEM. Just wanted to know if you are the kind of person that wants 50% just for an introduction.

If you are realy serious then I'm sure that you, with your background, could find a mining company that is willing to mine gold in Somalia.
I'm 100% sure that he want's to invest in somalia rather than letting a foreign company mine the resources we need to enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts