Natural resources in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
I'm 100% sure that he want's to invest in somalia rather than letting a foreign company mine the resources we need to enjoy

Then he should start the Somali National Mining Company and give 100% ownership to the government so that the profits can be used to rebuild Somalia. Starting a private company will help no one but the owners.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Then he should start the Somali National Mining Company and give 100% ownership to the government so that the profits can be used to rebuild Somalia. Starting a private company will help no one but the owners.
Exactly

I'm not interested but I studied ME & IEM. Just wanted to know if you are the kind of person that wants 50% just for an introduction.

If you are realy serious then I'm sure that you, with your background, could find a mining company that is willing to mine gold in Somalia.
Nigga our ancestors mined it with 10,000 slaves. Imagine how many lazy khat eaters we could employ by starting our own nationalised private mining company in somalia. All i would need is to pitch my idea to somali millionaires and see if they will help a nigga out in buying the equipment needed. In return i will promise to use my own earnings to build schools and hospitals in their area.

:gucciwhat:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Nigga our ancestors mined it with 10,000 slaves. Imagine how many lazy khat eaters we could employ by starting our own nationalised private mining company in somalia. All i would need is to pitch my idea to somali millionaires and see if they will help a nigga out in buying the equipment needed. In return i will promise to use my own earnings to build schools and hospitals in their area.

:gucciwhat:
I heard the most expensive plant to make parfymes is quite common is somalia and they grow in cal madow, Parfyme company?

I heard the most expensive plant to make parfymes is quite common is somalia and they grow in cal madow, Parfyme company?
Contact me in two summers when my university work is done and we could set up many companies in somalia. It's all about having influence, government backing and funding from millionaires.

:westbrookswag:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Contact me in two summers when my university work is done and we could set up many companies in somalia. It's all about having influence, government backing and funding from millionaires.

I have to finish my high school + university for that to happen. Give me atleast like 5-6 years,

You don't know somalia my friend if your asking me such a question. If you dig a well they will see it as an act of aggression and will bury you.

:mugshotman:
But it is on your land tho plus why would your clan elder show aggression to his own tribe.

But it is on your land tho plus why would your clan elder show aggression to his own tribe.
In the case you make lots of money and they feel jealous, believe me they will show hostility if you don't give them their fair cut.

I am ready as long as you dont let qabil and family get in the way,you are from SL me too originally,lets do something

I can only answer in regards to the Gedo region but it simliar to most of somalia.

the main resources are secondary or tertiary level or resources .These are resources that are only valuable as part of a wider range of industry/supply chain.

A good example is Gypsum (somalia full of similiar minerals). Gypsym requires building and housing market, However as somalia doesn't have a current construction infrastructure demand (apart from Mogadishu) it makes extracting gysum not economically worthwhile.
  • Gypsum board[20] is primarily used as a finish for walls and ceilings, and is known in construction as drywall, wallboard, sheetrock or plasterboard
  • upload_2018-9-7_16-12-40.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending