Natural Mad Face

I am grateful but people be thinking that I’m mad and depressed and it gets me even more confused and mad I just wanted to know if this was normal

:mjcry:
I know how you feel. it used to alienate me more from people lol. you just have to make the first move to let people know that you are an approachable person.

My eyebrows, my mouth, my nose, I just naturally look angry for some reason audhubillah even my hair is scary... a kid in the past even asked if I was constipated like wtf it errrkkkks me sometimes even when I’m happy... people will think I’m depressed or mad or some shit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:dead::deadpeter::dead1: Constipated:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

They don’t even say it nicely audhubillah
right? they say it like you're a crazy person. even if I wasn't alright, is that really how you would ask me? :rolleyes: even worse when they add "smile!". the nerve to try to control people's emotion. I used to give them cheap smiles, and when I realized how weak I was being by allowing this person to come by me and tell me how to appear in front of them, I started giving anyone who asked me that dirty looks. (which is what I meant by the alienation lol).

right? they say it like you're a crazy person. even if I wasn't alright, is that really how you would ask me? :rolleyes: even worse when they add "smile!". the nerve to try to control people's emotion. I used to give them cheap smiles, and when I realized how weak I was being by allowing this person to come by me and tell me how to appear in front of them, I started giving anyone who asked me that dirty looks. (which is what I meant by the alienation lol).
It's so awkward smiling in photos

I hate it when strangers death stare me for a long period of time and I don't say anything because I'm an introvert so I stare at them back and look away and they still stare at me :ohlord: sometimes I want to shout at them

tenor (12).gif

Trending