Natural Mad Face

My eyebrows, my mouth, my nose, I just naturally look angry for some reason audhubillah even my hair is scary... a kid in the past even asked if I was constipated like wtf it errrkkkks me sometimes even when I’m happy... people will think I’m depressed or mad or some shit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Y’all just finna leave my thread unanswered :mjcry: @Quruxley @Timo Madow and proud @Hassan mahat
Idc
58967e8c0803320bf17c2fb7.png

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My eyebrows, my mouth, my nose, I just naturally look angry for some reason audhubillah even my hair is scary... a kid in the past even asked if I was constipated like wtf it errrkkkks me sometimes even when I’m happy... people will think I’m depressed or mad or some shit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have a Mandy wajir, fix up! :mjkkk:

I got the opposite thing going, I get accused of scheming or plotting something mischievous often. Co-workers, family and friends always asking me what am I up to, as in what kind of dumb shit am I about to do. :mjcry:

All because my natural facial expression is something like this :mjhaps:

just be grateful you don't have resting dumb face lol. by the way, I got rid of my rbf (mostly) by training my face to look neutral. now it isn't as bad. before I had people coming up to me thinking I'm angry, tired, arrogant etc.

just be grateful you don't have resting dumb face lol. by the way, I got rid of my rbf (mostly) by training my face to look neutral. now it isn't as bad. before I had people coming up to me thinking I'm angry, tired, arrogant etc.
I am grateful but people be thinking that I’m mad and depressed and it gets me even more confused and mad I just wanted to know if this was normal

:mjcry:

Trending