Nationalism is superior to any religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout history it's proven that whenever and wherever nationalism has risen it has crushed religion.

The raise of nationalism through out different parts of the world has crushed faiths. When Kemal ataturk and Turkish nationalism was revived the ottoman fell like piece of paper.

The same pattern can be seen thoughout the world, we can therefore affirm that nationalism is superior to religion whether it is Islam or Christianity.

Apollo

VIP
Nationalism is so 19th/20th century. The world is heading towards regional blocs and eventually a world government.

This is why the EU is accepting so many refugees, not for their economic value, but to undermine nationalism.

Throughout history it's proven that whenever and wherever nationalism has risen it has crushed religion.

The raise of nationalism through out different parts of the world has crushed faiths. When Kemal ataturk and Turkish nationalism was revived the ottoman fell like piece of paper.

The same pattern can be seen thoughout the world, we can therefore affirm that nationalism is superior to religion whether it is Islam or Christianity.

Mad

Quoted this before you delete it.

I do agree with you that Nationalism reasonates more with people than religion. People can be easily mobilised under the nationalism banner to fight another country and people of the same faith. As nationalism and the notion of a nation-state is much younger than the religious scripts that you quoted above, it evolves all the time and has to be readjusted with the popular feelings at any given time. Meanwhile, religions like Islam is static and seeks to deal modern issues with 7th century scriptures. This my friend makes nationalism more superior to the former. Having said that, I detest both.

Welcome to atheism.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nationalism is so 19th/20th century. The world is heading towards regional blocs and eventually a world government.

This is why the EU is accepting so many refugees, not for their economic value, but to undermine nationalism.
No, its because of the economy, to counter balance the declining birth rate in european countries

Apollo

VIP
No, its because of the economy, to counter balance the declining birth rate in european countries

BS. It's definitely to socially engineer a non-nationalist voter base and abolish European countries eventually. When Germany is like 40% German, what's the point of it being a country an not just merge with France etc?

The EU is falling apart and nationalism is on the rise in the vast majority of Western Europe, infact it's a matter of time when nationalism takes over the power.
Mad

Quoted this before you delete it.

I do agree with you that Nationalism reasonates more with people than religion. People can be easily mobilised under the nationalism banner to fight another country and people of the same faith. As nationalism and the notion of a nation-state is much younger than the religious scripts that you quoted above, it evolves all the time and has to be readjusted with the popular feelings at any given time. Meanwhile, religions like Islam is static and seeks to deal modern issues with 7th century scriptures. This my friend makes nationalism more superior to the former. Having said that, I detest both.

Welcome to atheism.
It's true nationalism enables people to be mobilized easily and gives them a common shared value and belonging.

one can be a religious and nationalist without any contradictions. So NO thanks for your invitation to atheism.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Superior to religion? Illahi ka baq warya nijaasyhow
tenor.gif

:noneck:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
The EU is falling apart and nationalism is on the rise in the vast majority of Western Europe, infact it's a matter of time when nationalism takes over the power.

The EU is doing great. Its economic growth is better than the US this year and unemployment is at all time lows.

The globalist parties are going to win in Germany's upcoming elections. The nationalists will be crushed.

Mad

Sxb, you are out of the closet because this quote takes you of Islam. Don't be scared, admit.

"..nationalism is superior to religion whether it is Christianity or Islam".

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Islam has been a failure for Somalis, while nationalism has taken Somalis on greater heights.:cool:
Let me correct you.. Qabil has been a failure for Somalia. We could have been a prosperous country but no we fucked ourselves up. You can't blame Islam for our failures man.

Mad

Sxb, you are out of the closet because this quote takes you of Islam. Don't be scared, admit.

"..nationalism is superior to religion whether it is Christianity or Islam".
That is not necessarily true, remember Iam someone who is very well versed in Islamic studies and Islamic theology. So your not talking to a regular guy raised in the west with no background of Islamic studies.

Nationalism per se does not take you out of the fold of Islam but it comes as a n obstacle to the concept of "ummah" of which my agenda is to dismantle, since it promotes intermixing and eventually leads to the death of Somalism and Somali culture.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I think nationalism is far more less crime in Islam than ism of which you have shown many times in here

:sass2:
Didn't you date a Kazakhstani girl?
Are you bitter another a nigga impregnanted her before you did? Miskeen you're still thirsting after her too...

Mad cause she wanted one of her own...
giphy.gif

Bitter

Let me correct you.. Qabil has been a failure for Somalia. We could have been a prosperous country but no we fucked ourselves up. You can't blame Islam for our failures man.
Show me one instance where someone blows himself for the sake of qabiil and hoping to meet 72 virgins of his qabiil members in heaven?
:bell:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Show me one instance where someone blows himself for the sake of qabiil and hoping to meet 72 virgins of his qabiil members in heaven?
:bell:

Tell that to the 2 billion Muslims who don't do that, nacalaa.:farole:

Can't condemn an entire community from the actions of a few

That is not necessarily true, remember Iam someone who is very well versed in Islamic studies and Islamic theology. So your not talking to a regular guy raised in the west with no background of Islamic studies.

Nationalism per se does not take you out of the fold of Islam but it comes as a n obstacle to the concept of "ummah" of which my agenda is to dismantle, since it promotes intermixing and eventually leads to the death of Somalism and Somali culture.

Mad

I know you are so perfect that "God" created other men in your image. That's not the point. The point of contention here is the word "superior". To claim that nationalism is superior to Islam is akin to that people have invented a better system than what "Allah invented". Did you get it Mr Perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.