National Tragedy: Somali American Hooyo from Minnesota died in Xamar explosion

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalia is too dangerous any moment you can die there even while visiting for a couple of days. Is a shame since we are seeing major improvement in the capital **sigh

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
And yall were mocking me for fleeing that place, after years of bashaal shit is getting worst no more Xamar for me :wow:

AUN. Somalia is not safe at all.

Call me cynical but I don’t see what’s so appealing about leaving the West to go to a country that’s so unstable. Am I missing something? On one hand there’s explosions frequently, yet on the other you have folks saying it’s amazing and we must all go back.

Remember that Alshabab has whole villages (50K+ population) under their control. They then fill them up with propaganda and use their children for terrorism. A significant amount of people in Alshabab held areas support Alshabab and more are maturing as we speak.

I expect Somalia to get worse unless we create reeducation camps and begin wide spread propaganda. If not the infestation will reach everywhere , it already has arrived in Puntland and Somaliland is next. Ethiopian Somali and Djiboutians are safe and the most patriotic tbh.
The poor lady arrived from the states. First time in decades in Somalia and they killed her on her second day AUN. This ideology is a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

AUN. Somalia is not safe at all.

Call me cynical but I don’t see what’s so appealing about leaving the West to go to a country that’s so unstable. Am I missing something? On one hand there’s explosions frequently, yet on the other you have folks saying it’s amazing and we must all go back.
I wanna visit puntland I feel like it’s safe enough over there ?

Jungle

VIP
The thing is alot of you on here are not from xamar so i agree why go to 40 degrees bosaaso or doolow? Kismaayo run by kenyatti etc lol

Reer muqdisho and their children go home in droves every year whether for dhaqancelis or start different types of businesses. If you die you die and most of you are not from xamar so go back to your own region and build it? No chance of bombs there?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
AUN, my fam knew them, they moved back in 2019 and got a house in that diaspora neighborhood Darusalam.

The thing is alot of you on here are not from xamar so i agree why go to 40 degrees bosaaso or doolow? Kismaayo run by kenyatti etc lol

Reer muqdisho and their children go home in droves every year whether for dhaqancelis or start different types of businesses. If you die you die and most of you are not from xamar so go back to your own region and build it? No chance of bombs there?
Your acting way too defensive. Just say AUN and go.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What a tragedy this mother of 5 decided to move back to Mogadishu with her 5 children to escape Western decadence and died in yesterdays explosion whilst Eid Shopping. What a tragedy #XamarKills.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

It don’t make sense.
What was she doing near these Mogadishu officials?
I mean the explosion was targeted. They didn’t bomb no shopping area

si kastaba ha ahaatee ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

#SomaliaKills

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the sad thing is everytime this stuff happens things will go back to normal again as if it never happened it gets too normalized

No accountability and it’s sickening to hear that often repeated phrase “kacan ka xaq daran ba dishay”.
life in Somalia is cheaper than a pound of tomatoes.

#SomaliaKills

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People die on a regular basis just because they're from the west doesnt mean theyre any better then the guy whos got a family of 5 depending on him with a shitty job smh. Why is this a national tragedy?

She left a civilized world into the abyss that’s why. AUN to her.

#SomaliaKills

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It don’t make sense.
What was she doing near these Mogadishu officials?
I mean the explosion was targeted. They didn’t bomb no shopping area

si kastaba ha ahaatee ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

#SomaliaKills
The station is on a main busy road and she was simply a pedestrian walking past by at the exact moment when the explosion hit. Wrong place wrong time.

Trending