National Tragedy: Somali American Hooyo from Minnesota died in Xamar explosion

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

What a tragedy this mother of 5 decided to move back to Mogadishu with her 5 children to escape Western decadence and died in yesterdays explosion whilst Eid Shopping. What a tragedy #XamarKills.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Based

VIP
Heartbreaking wallahi. Something needs to be done about the dire security situation in Somalia. Fraudmaajo has failed the nation once again

TekNiKo

VIP
Heartbreaking wallahi. Something needs to be done about the dire security situation in Somalia. Fraudmaajo has failed the nation once again
Not only has he failed but the entire security apparatus explosions have been going on for 14 years when will the madness end :wow:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

What a tragedy this mother of 5 decided to move back to Mogadishu with her 5 children to escape Western decadence and died in yesterdays explosion whilst Eid Shopping. What a tragedy #XamarKills.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:
Damm she was young AUN. But why in hell would you leave minnesota with your 5 kids for xamar

Damm she was young AUN. But why in hell would you leave minnesota with your 5 kids for xamar

I was thinking the same AUN, that is sad.

But the thing is, this has become SO normal, people are used to it now, folks die like this in their hundreds over a year. Nobody bats an eye, people just go on with their lives.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
My friend’s mom died in the Elite hotel bombing couple months ago. Literally her second day in xamar. Terrorist without naxaris just shot her for no reason. A elderly Hooyo who was no threat to them.

TekNiKo

VIP
My friend’s mom died in the Elite hotel bombing couple months ago. Literally her second day in xamar. Terrorist without naxaris just shot her for no reason. A elderly Hooyo who was no threat to them.
Shieet I remember that explosion one diaspora guy from UK lived near the area the dude never left his house after that and begged his mom to take him back. Dude was so traumatized she flew him out to Nairobi.

Losing a loved one is so painful and hard to get over. My dad was sick at the hospital and died recently so I could imagine the pain of those children to lose their mother.

Jungle

VIP
People die on a regular basis just because they're from the west doesnt mean theyre any better then the guy whos got a family of 5 depending on him with a shitty job smh. Why is this a national tragedy?

TekNiKo

VIP
People die on a regular basis just because they're from the west doesnt mean theyre any better then the guy whos got a family of 5 depending on him with a shitty job smh. Why is this a national tragedy?
because she sacrificed her comfortable american lifestyle to return to her homeland for a better environment for her kids to learn quran. She paid the ultimate price AUN.

People don't die in explosions every couple of days in most countries. This women was young and had a bright future, this is a national tragedy as it exposes the lack of safety in the capital.

Remember that Alshabab has whole villages (50K+ population) under their control. They then fill them up with propaganda and use their children for terrorism. A significant amount of people in Alshabab held areas support Alshabab and more are maturing as we speak.

I expect Somalia to get worse unless we create reeducation camps and begin wide spread propaganda. If not the infestation will reach everywhere , it already has arrived in Puntland and Somaliland is next. Ethiopian Somali and Djiboutians are safe and the most patriotic tbh.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
AuN.

Why do Somali Americans risk their lives and go to a place like Mogadishu, that is like commiting sucicide, it is insane wlaahi.

Everyone knows the cival war is not over on that part of the country and the security is shitty still, so why not visit the safe parts of the country(PL/SL)where you will most likely not get killed, sad story though.

Trending