National Oil Sharing Agreement Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
:comeon:Are you really asking me this?
:childplease: Al Kilaab is the Somali branch of the Arabic organization Al Qhat. Anyone that knows anything about politics understands that these organizations are given money and arms by foreign countries.
Ok:ayaanswag: what about the period of anarchy and lawlessness that followed the civil war?

Because Somalians are our brothers

WarmPalatableDuiker-max-1mb.gif
Sorry sista you can be my concubine but your men are starving when we get our revenue up. Short habesha men ain't sharing nothing with us so it's best they stay up in those mountains.

I doubt they can put this plan into action within the next 5-10 years, or before oil loses its relevancy.

Natrual Gas is slowly replacing oil has the energy of choice until other renewable resources can be developed.

What were these retards doing during the oil boom of the 90's? Oh, they were in the midst of a winner take all battle royale, SMH low 60's iq:snoop:

Oh the glorious 90's kkkk
When one great retard in '92 signed a deal for $80 million with Acher Partners of Switzerland, to dump half a million tonnes of hospital and industrial waste per year for the next 20 years.

If I was you I would't swim in the ocean from Balcad to Bossaso :siilaanyolaugh:

Now,don't be too quick to get frustrated.The deal is a good one.Pirateland will get 10% and to be honest that is more than you deserve as a tiny barren tuulo in Somalia.

Pirate and Jegaan are both barren
Dharoor & Shabeel turned out to be massive water wells :kanyeshrug:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Sorry sista you can be my concubine but your men are starving when we get our revenue up. Short habesha men ain't sharing nothing with us so it's best they stay up in those mountains.
If we don’t get a share through politics then we will get it through coochie diplomacy :p

We know Somalian men are weak specially when they are in our hotels:lolbron:

Farm

VIP
Pirate and Jegaan are both barren
Dharoor & Shabeel turned out to be massive water wells :kanyeshrug:

Source? The company said they successfully yielded oil but were forced to stop for political reasons in the case of PL. Essentially Xamar blocked it.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
For our circumstances it's a fair deal but hopefully it doesn't end up in clans fighting over districts.

What happens if most the oil is found in the districts Somali Bantus live in?

Also the fact that we got this agreement before we've seen any progress on the Al Shabaab front and the constitution tells us a lot about their priorities and who's really in charge.

Expect a 90-10 deal with the Norwegian or British company that made this agreement happen.

For our circumstances it's a fair deal but hopefully it doesn't end up in clans fighting over districts.

Also the fact that we got this agreement before we've seen any progress on the Al Shabaab front and the constitution tells us a lot about their priorities and who's really in charge.

Expect a 90-10 deal with the Norwegian or British company that made this agreement happen.

Fifty fifty shell

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Now,don't be too quick to get frustrated.The deal is a good one.Pirateland will get 10% and to be honest that is more than you deserve as a tiny barren tuulo in Somalia.
Read first before you respond.
25% for the producing Federal Member State and 10% for the producing Federal district... That's 35% total for the Federal State not 10%.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Read first before you respond.
25% for the producing Federal Member State and 10% for the producing Federal district... That's 35% total for the Federal State not 10%.
The deal is even better than I thought.There is no reason for your tuulo to complain anymore.Go and become good dogs of the federal hyenas in Mugadishu.:lolbron:

:comeon:Are you really asking me this?
:childplease: Al Kilaab is the Somali branch of the Arabic organization Al Qhat. Anyone that knows anything about politics understands that these organizations are given money and arms by foreign countries.

I suppose my question was a bit too naive. You're right, Al Shabaab is a foreign funded terrorist group designed to keep Somalia in a state of war, giving the US an excuse to set up military bases unilaterally under the guise of "counter terrorism".

You have to ask yourself, who enables these terrorists in the country? There has to be active cooperation between politicians in the CFG, Al Shabaab, and US/Western nations. Al Shabaab will only be rooted out until the people themselves fully commit to their demise. Their is a considerable portion of southern Somalis who align themselves with AS. Under these circumstances, their is no way the CFG can defeat them.

The South needs a politician in the mold of Vladimir Putin, heck even a Rodrigo Duterte will do. Terrorists and their enablers need to face the same fate. In this predicament, the CFG has to play dirty. Justice can only be served through the barrel of a gun.

If we don’t get a share through politics then we will get it through coochie diplomacy :p

We know Somalian men are weak specially when they are in our hotels:lolbron:
You can gain citizenship through marriage. I shall consider making you my concubine once i open my oil drilling company.

:trumpsmirk:

All this is good but i will personally board a plane to erigavo and start a uprising if i hear that the oil money is being embezzled by the elite and not used to build infrastructure. I will write a letter to failmajo that he will die as gadaffi died if he does not watch his spendthrift lifestyle. The somali ppl will no longer be oppressed and since my iq is above 100 is my duty to contend with the corrupt government on their behalf. I will recruit an elite number of highly intelligent somali youth members and toegther we will form our own Somali lodge (kind of like freemasosn but without the sihr) and we will keep corrupt politicians in line by any means necessary.

I will leave you with an example of what will happen to corrupt politicians. Only those with high iq will understand.

:dzmxmmb:
Al Kilaab wouldn't be able to do anything without the support of certain clans. But we must not underestimate the foreign influence. Foreign influence can easily affect Somalia because of the civil war. Countries like Syria, Libya, and Iraq needed a more direct approach because they still had their governments. With Allah's help we will overcome Insha Allah.
I suppose my question was a bit too naive. You're right, Al Shabaab is a foreign funded terrorist group designed to keep Somalia in a state of war, giving the US an excuse to set up military bases unilaterally under the guise of "counter terrorism".

You have to ask yourself, who enables these terrorists in the country? There has to be active cooperation between politicians in the CFG, Al Shabaab, and US/Western nations. Al Shabaab will only be rooted out until the people themselves fully commit to their demise. Their is a considerable portion of southern Somalis who align themselves with AS. Under these circumstances, their is no way the CFG can defeat them.

The South needs a politician in the mold of Vladimir Putin, heck even a Rodrigo Duterte will do. Terrorists and their enablers need to face the same fate. In this predicament, the CFG has to play dirty. Justice can only be served through the barrel of a gun.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
We are in a federal system, we aren’t separatists so leaving is out of the question. I’d prefer 25% to the FGS and 55% to the FMS.
So you what the clan states to have more power than the Federal Government who is meant to represent the nation?
In my opinion its a good deal but if states want more ask the Feds and present an economic plan for its use and show results

So we will become British pre-revolution Iran :bell:
How did Saudis and others Arabs escape that fate?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending