Nasa Proves School Makes You Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas Edison took decades to figure out the light bulb, einstein the same with his theories. These things don't come by following the rules or sources and structuring things to university standards. They simply don't and they don't come thru timing people on how quick they memorize and regurgitate as they took decades.

They added something tangible while the current cream la crope of universities are just regurgitating and memorizing and structuring their work for high grades so they can join the zomby institutions in the market place. I have no respect for the educational sector, none whatsoever and it's about high time you also disrespect them @CangeeroBear
The same people you speak off spent many years in institutions till they gained the knowledge to pursue these innovative ideas. Universities do allow creative thinking. In fact for many famous scientist their revolutionary ideas started or were mentioned in their thesis. You can’t do research without fundinng, what you call ‘zombie educational institutions’provide the funding which leads to these amazing innovations.

Thomas Edison took decades to figure out the light bulb, einstein the same with his theories. These things don't come by following the rules or sources and structuring things to university standards. They simply don't and they don't come thru timing people on how quick they memorize and regurgitate as they took decades.

They added something tangible while the current cream la crope of universities are just regurgitating and memorizing and structuring their work for high grades so they can join the zomby institutions in the market place. I have no respect for the educational sector, none whatsoever and it's about high time you also disrespect them @CangeeroBear
Well I don't want to go into an argument about Thomas edisons "invention" of the lightbulb.Im pretty sure both of them went to schools and Einstein went on to become a professor at university.
:dabcasar:
Find me one guy/gal in the last 200 years that discovered something new in the sciences while not finishing school.
:siilaanyosmile:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well I don't want to go into an argument about Thomas edisons "invention" of the lightbulb.Im pretty sure both of them went to schools and Einstein went on to become a professor at university.
Find me one guy/gal in the last 200 years that discovered something new in the sciences while not finishing school.

There is heaps facebook guy dropped out, steve jobs dropped out. Einstein theories didn't come from a book but thoughts u moron there was no book to tell him his idea. Edison is the same. The problem is within these 200 years the inventions we came up with is far less then previous generations and their time period. There is no doubt at all and the institutionalisation is the problem and the way we educate. You think the inventions coming out now is a good rate for 8 billion people that exist? you need your head screwed, we are doing horrendously. But your a zombie so you won't as you can't think outside the book and society.

How can anyone be satisfied that we got 8 billion people and all we got to show for it is houses, antibotics, a little improvement on surgeries not all like u cant take the brain out, and digging the ground for what god left behind for us? oh how can i forget talking on the phone and computers and travelling in cars and planes.

Michael Faraday
Gregor Mendel:patrice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is heaps facebook guy dropped out, steve jobs dropped out. Einstein theories didn't come from a book but thoughts u moron there was no book to tell him his idea. Edison is the same. The problem is within these 200 years the inventions we came up with is far less then previous generations and their time period. There is no doubt at all and the institutionalisation is the problem and the way we educate. You think the inventions coming out now is a good rate for 8 billion people that exist? you need your head screwed, we are doing horrendously. But your a zombie so you won't as you can't think outside the book and society.
"Facebook" guy dropped out from Harvard University.He still finished school.. Einstein finished University which helped him understand the conundrums in physics.For example the nature of light was derived through the Photoelectric effect and double slit experiment.All this was in "books" , we use the past as a stepping point to move on to the future of discovery.

8 billon people... not all are going to a great schools hence you wouldn't expect as much.That said yes we have discovered a lot more in the last 100 years than humanity has in the last millennia before that.This is due to knowledge dispersion and yes this is because of SCHOOLING!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
"Facebook" guy dropped out from Harvard University.He still finished school.. Einstein finished University which helped him understand the conundrums in physics.For example the nature of light was derived through the Photoelectric effect and double slit experiment.All this was in "books" , we use the past as a stepping point to move on to the future of discovery.

8 billon people... not all are going to a great schools hence you wouldn't expect as much.That said yes we have discovered a lot more in the last 100 years than humanity has in the last millennia before that.This is due to knowledge dispersion and yes this is because of SCHOOLING!

At the end of the day, what we created for our time period isn't better then other generations, it's far worse as we have a far bigger pool and access to knowledge they didn't. Your measurements are out of wack, give this generation the same access to tools and knowledge as the previous and you will see how horrendous we are, it's not even remotely close. Every generation loves to boost itself up but it's not factual at all.

We are indeed the worst generation when it comes to progress considering our pool which we aren't utilizing due to our shitty social structures. Einstein was well known for his thought experiments and he made it clear he hated studying FACTS and knowledge and got nothing from it, go read it yourself. Your the sort of person Einstein would not be, who just throws around big words but produces nothing for people to see and say hey @CangeeroBear thanks for that. Schools must be shut down immediately is the only answer and let people creativityness flourish.

At the end of the day, what we created for our time period isn't better then other generations, it's far worse as we have a far bigger pool and access to knowledge they didn't. Your measurements are out of wack, give this generation the same access to tools and knowledge as the previous and you will see how horrendous we are, it's not even remotely close. Every generation loves to boost itself up but it's not factual at all.

We are indeed the worst generation when it comes to progress considering our pool which we aren't utilizing due to our shitty social structures. Einstein was well known for his thought experiments and he made it clear he hated studying FACTS and knowledge and got nothing from it, go read it yourself. Your the sort of person Einstein would not be, who just throws around big words but produces nothing for people to see and say hey @CangeeroBear thanks for that. Schools must be shut down immediately is the only answer and let people creativityness flourish.
I disagree and I hated the schooling system

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I disagree and I hated the schooling system

Go find that creativityness you had as a child until it was robbed from you by these western bastards. Go find it and explore or else keep throwing around big technical words and have people say 'well show me something that you did with it in terms of innovation'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Great thread. Am just watching from the sidelines. Keep up the great debate @DR OSMAN and @CangeeroBear :salute:

@CangeeroBear is not a debate sometimes, it's talking to a textbook. What I mean is, I have been thinking of electro-magnetic lately and if you think about it, electronic is some form of electricity only, because the second you take the power out, it's over and the power is pure electricity. So they manipulated electricity inside our computers and their isn't much to manipulate at the level other then it's on or off the signal it's either sparks or it's not, it's pretty basic at that stage.

So for example if you hit the letter on your keyboard such as K, that's going to send a spark of on inside the main board and the more letters you press the more sparks and it must map it somewhere, I am still figuring that out but it would be gibberish. It would on on off on off on.

But if you ask @CangeeroBear he will just give you some textbook answer that makes no real sense, it's cause he has been programmed to not think for himself anymore but to run to a book and he comes out with all this gibberish that makes no sense in the end. The difference between knowledge and creativity is I think knowledge is reading a book, creativity is actually doing it yourself.

We all have to start somewhere. At least a university degree will most likely propel an individual to the middle class.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We all have to start somewhere. At least a university degree will most likely propel an individual to the middle class.

The second you hear someone who has to source something, just know he is by-product of the slave plantation system. Schools are a plantation it robs you of your mind, your mind is shackled but your body is free only. You can not longer think for yourself unless you provide a SOURCE which is from another slave of the system.

Notice how the wealthy have manipulated us all, it's got us in this quantum loop of slaves going to school, being taught how to memorize, do thinks quickly, it's all slave like qualities as slaves were wanted on how quick they do the work, how well they take instructions, how quick they can learn, etc. All these qualities are instilled into our school system and when we graduate we fight for jobs in the market place who look for those slave like qualities of quick learner, good at instructions, memorize well, etc. So it's basically us slaves now looking for a slave owner in the market place.

It's a huge plantation system this education system, keep your kids away from it and it eventually kills the child soul and worth and hence you see this increases of mental illnesses, slaves focusing on other slaves like they did on plantations and competing, while the plantation owner is just laughing away. What scares the elite is the day YOU START THINKING FOR YOURSELF, that's why they have arranged the curriculums for you the second you become 5 until university. We enjoy only a small level of freedom and it's before we are on the plantation and we are damn happy, creative, and free then aren't we? the second we go on the plantation, we become the slaves we are now.

The second you hear someone who has to source something, just know he is by-product of the slave plantation system. Schools are a plantation it robs you of your mind, your mind is shackled but your body is free only. You can not longer think for yourself unless you provide a SOURCE which is from another slave of the system.

Notice how the wealthy have manipulated us all, it's got us in this quantum loop of slaves going to school, being taught how to memorize, do thinks quickly, it's all slave like qualities as slaves were wanted on how quick they do the work, how well they take instructions, how quick they can learn, etc. All these qualities are instilled into our school system and when we graduate we fight for jobs in the market place who look for those slave like qualities of quick learner, good at instructions, memorize well, etc. So it's basically us slaves now looking for a slave owner in the market place.

It's a huge plantation system this education system, keep your kids away from it and it eventually kills the child soul and worth and hence you see this increases of mental illnesses, slaves focusing on other slaves like they did on plantations and competing, while the plantation owner is just laughing away. What scares the elite is the day YOU START THINKING FOR YOURSELF, that's why they have arranged the curriculums for you the second you become 5 until university. We enjoy only a small level of freedom and it's before we are on the plantation and we are damn happy, creative, and free then aren't we? the second we go on the plantation, we become the slaves we are now.
Adr take the benzodiazepine pills.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Adr take the benzodiazepine pills.

You don't even know your a slave, that's the scariest thing. Bal aar think for yourself without following the structure the plantation taught you? you just cant do it sxb because your mind is not yours anymore and u know it. Analyze all your behaviors and you can mark my words all you ever do in life is run for the book because the mind was told not to think BUT FUCKIN READ LIKE A SLAVE. It's funny you criticize me cause that's how the slaves of the plantations criticized those slaves who said hang on your not free you assholes. I am telling you the same thing your not free in the mind your a slave of the plantation. Now the question is what's worse? mind slavery or body?

Ill tell you why, the schools educational system for most countries around the world has not changed for many years as the world moves forward.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well I did a bit of research and I am still out on whether even our leaders and famous people are on the plantation also, the only one who I can see clearly that isn't on the plantation is the people with the money or plantation owners. I will look into further to come to a sound conclusion but it looks like this world and yes I refer to the world as an architecture is one big plantation and the only ones who appear outside of it are the money rollers.

I was looking into Harvard University and that's the best university in the world and it's plantation also but the funny thing is the plantations are heirachal it's like a slave who wants to work on a good farm condition and they all flock to it because of it's reputation and the status they receive among the other slaves. I have come to the sound conclusion universities are also plantations and they produce our leaders and why I am convinced they are also on the plantation.

Don't get me wrong I am not bagging knowledge, there is nothing wrong with if YOUR really using it or adding to it but the structured style where you have no 'voice' in anything unless you can source it to someone is clearly a plantation approach to rob one of his own mind. Plus the knowledge delivery is clearly slave based where your tested on how quick you learn it, memorize it, problem solve it using what THEY TAUGHT YOU, and follow instructions these are clearly slave qualities as a slave would be measured on these things not on how well he thinks but how well he can pick up and do farm work quickly, follow instructions and orders, how well he can memorize, the speed and efficiency he can do at.

There was nothing wanted from the slave other then being a human robot and our education system is based like this when they deliver knowledge. So it's not knowledge that is the problem, it's how it's delivered to us which is a slave based way where slave attributes of speed, memory, instructions, are the key distinguishing markers. It's that delivery I am against. Someone can take 1 year to figure something out, probably struggle with it even, but adds something huge later where-as someone who learned it quick and got good grades adds nothing to it and is just repetitive slave. Why? cause one took the time to think not have it done for HIM by a teacher and then told to repeat it back to the teacher and your timed how quick you can do in test conditions. That can explain the low rate of innovation compared to the millions who walk into universities, that can explain it as they are trained to be robots really and I bet the ones who took off that shackles are the ones in university who actually produce something, i doubt it's the ones with the shackles on because they can't explore anymore without finding someone else who says what they do lol, their mind is gone, they gotta find someone else mind and then support or reject it.

If you wanna see what a robot looks like, here is a classical one. This person I can tell already he is gone, mentally not there anymore just by the look of him, and yes the looks can tell you a-lot. This is just a fuckin rabbit and parrot. I would never trust this rabbit with my investments in the future, I can tell the real deals and it's not this shit.

Here is now in some firm and possibly going to be one of the leaders of that country, very controllable, very will structured, lost his mind, memorizes, repeats, follows instructions, has been given his political idealogy, a perfect person to put on the tv and say look at this beautiful robot to the masses lol

https://www.debevoise.com/billbarlow?tab=biography

This the REAL DEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I can tell cause he is using his mind not repeating what's taught to him, no structure at all, no brainwashing. I can respect this man with my money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending