Name 2: of the worst diaspora communities. name one positive thing & one negative thing about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.K. Somalis are hard working -
Since conservatives have banned the qat- and introduced benefit restrictions-

Almost every one works -
I know personally many women who have 6 kids+ who are working as carer.

The only bad thing -
Many of them have been brainwashed by Wahabi/salafi ideology.

In the netherlands most women have like 5 children (but there isnt much money for child benefits) so they mostly live in those flats

And all the somalis hate each other, they are talking the whole day about another somali

But overall they are okay i guess?

Benjamin

någon :)
In the netherlands most women have like 5 children (but there isnt much money for child benefits) so they mostly live in those flats

And all the somalis hate each other, they are talking the whole day about another somali

But overall they are okay i guess?

It's ok, do they misuse drugs scene it legal in the Netherland?

It's ok, do they misuse drugs scene it legal in the Netherland?

I know the boys my age mostly use weed and drink alcohol, but they are not all like that
Mostly it are the guys from cities like rotterdam who are befriended with these moroccan problem guys etc

But it strikes me that most of somali youth in the netherlands are doing very bad at school..

Benjamin

I know the boys my age mostly use weed and drink alcohol, but they are not all like that
Mostly it are the guys from cities like rotterdam who are befriended with these moroccan problem guys etc

But it strikes me that most of somali youth in the netherlands are doing very bad at school..

I heard rumors that the failed Somalis of the Netherlands moved to the Uk, specialty Birmingham. I was surprised somalis from the Netherlands almost outnumbered the local one.

I heard rumors that the failed Somalis of the Netherlands moved to the Uk, specialty Birmingham. I was surprised somalis from the Netherlands almost outnumbered the local one.

Its true..but ive heard they are now moving to belgium because uk is getting out of the EU

Benjamin

Its true..but ive heard they are now moving to belgium because uk is getting out of the EU

upload_2017-7-12_21-56-42.jpeg

UK: 1) They're religious and keep their deen
2) They are disrespected by all the ajnabis around them. They allegedly accept "apple mehr" :hova: and they all allegedly live off benefits :hova:

Canada: 1) Are very successful and are improving the Somali image due to their success.
2) They drink Henny like it's biyo, gangbangers, Somali-Somali crime:jcoleno:

Ibn Rushd

891 year old Islamic theologian
reer ethiopia are the most jahil I have met.
They constantly high on khat on the time of salatul al asr.
barely pray even though they have adthan and iqamah on full blast

reer uk somalis slightly better than ethiopian jahil ones

somali reer badiyo are the worse
a watch a video of a somali reer badiyo who said "he never ever prayed in his life".

No wonder ibn khaldun hated them so much.

Zeus

STYLIN
Minnesota- since they having the leading would be ISIL terrorists from US :farmajoyaab:

Edmonton - have their own documentary on the fifth estate about unsolved murders of somalis. :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending